Recruiter News Tuesday, April 3 Ai, Artificial intelligence, Social media agency & more…
Recruiter News TLDR / Table of Contents
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Recruitment – HumanTelligence
- Human-telligence is easy-to-learn and intuitive recruiting process.
- AI, artificial intelligence, AI Softwares, candidates, especially software programs
- What it Means to be a Recruiting Superstar by Nature
- Social Media Agency, recruiters, positive candidate experience, Employment specialist Amy, seemingly perfect offers
- 7 Ways to Become a More Successful Recruiter
- How to become a more successful recruiter is a major concern of today’s modern recruiters. The war for talent is raging on, and recruiters are facing new challenges. Do you have what it takes to thrive in today’s highly-competitive recruiting industry? What makes a successful recruiter? Recruiting industry has been…
- successful recruiter, passive job seekers, candidates, new challenges, best job candidates
- It enables recruiters in building candidates unified profile from unstructured data and then match their job profiles with the possible skill sets.
- The artificial intelligence helps recruiters to divide the recruitment flow into several stages in an automated way.
- Innovative organizations like Humantelligence that offers AI recruitment solutions use special algorithms to assess skills of candidates.
- Increases adoption of analytics: By creating candidates insights, the artificial intelligence helps HR managers to identify new hires based on their skill and place them on right position to utilize their talent in the maximum possible way.
- By analyzing and creating candidates persona from the huge list, the AI is helping recruiters in hiring the best talent for their organization.
- As recruiters, we know recruiting is competitive, and sourcing millennials can be tough, so there are a few traits recruiters must embody to attract the right candidates: – – If you cannot put yourself in both your hiring managers and candidates shoes, you will lose at recruiting.
- While it can be easy for agency recruiters and third party recruiters to get caught up in a big payday, or a corporate recruiter to want to simply get someone into the role, thats not a great way to approach a new requirement.
- Its so easy, in fact, that 92 percent of recruiters already use social media as part of their recruiting process.
- Know the skill set, know the candidate: Most great recruiters live by this credo.
- Social Hire – the Social Media Agency for recruiters and small businesses.
- In order to successfully tackle these new challenges and get ahead in the talent game, recruiters must adopt new recruiting strategies, tactics and tools.
- The war for talent is raging on, so your best job candidates are passive job seekers.
- 73% of candidates are passive job seekers who are not actively looking for new job opportunities.
- You can use social recruiting to proactively search for potential candidates, build relationships with them and encourage them to apply to your vacant job positions.
- Employee referral program is your best bet for finding and hiring the ideal job candidate and improving the most important hiring metrics such as time and cost per hire, quality of hire and employee retention.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.