Recruiter News Monday, March 19 Job, Urban career center, Candidates & more…
Recruiter News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 3 Things to Consider When an Interviewer Asks “Why Should We Hire You?”
- For many job seekers, Why should we hire you? is one of the most difficult interview questions to answer.
- job, urban career center, job search workshops, ,
- Texting Candidates: 4 Rules Every Recruiter Should Follow
- candidates, text, recent survey, candidate experience, great candidate experience
- Senior- Project Control Officer position in Montreal, QC Jobs
- Find Senior- Project Control Officer jobs in Montreal, Quebec with Collabera. We have multiple open positions across Canada. Visit us now to build a better career.
- project manager, project work plan, Assist Project Manager, project management deliverables, process project invoices
- In addition, you have to make your answer relevant to the job at hand and demonstrate the value youll bring to the company.
- I tell my clients that no company wants someone whos just looking for any job they can get.
- You Will Fit In – – Whether or not youll be a good fit is a major concern many employers have, and its also a tough thing for you to prove.
- Your fit is difficult to prove without data or good recommendations from your references, but try to provide as much hard proof as possible: – – Tying It All Together – – Explain how youll exceed the employers needs based notonly on being able to meet the three major components,…
- Going into the interview, know how important your role to the organization is: – – Bob McIntosh, CPRW, is a career trainer who leads more than 15 job search workshops at an urban career center.
- This post will walk you through some texting etiquettethe dos and don’ts that every recruiter should keep in mind in order to provide a great candidate experience.
- And since most people are never far from their phones, you can assume the candidate will see your text.
- Here are a few examples of texts a candidate (Adam) could receive from a recruiter (Rachel): – – Using text to do anything else creates problems: it leaves things open to miscommunication and more lengthy communication is best done via email, on the phone, or in person.
- According to a recent survey, 14% of job-seekers said the most inappropriate thing a recruiter could do over text was to send a message outside of business hours.
- There are a number of tools that can help you manage your text messages with candidates.
- Summary of tasks: – – Assist Project Manager with creation and maintenance of the project work plan.
- This includes tasks, dependencies, time frames, resources and links with other projects – – Identify and highlight resource loading issues within the project work plan.
- Facilitate the analysis by the project manager of resource and planning alternatives by providing what-if scenario results.
- Assist Project Manager with documenting and tracking all risks, issues, change requests and action items.
- Set up, collect and ensure completeness of actual hours with respect to project staffs time reporting on assigned tasks and estimated time to completion.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.