Recruiter News Wednesday, March 14 Placement process, Final placement process, Ai & more…
Recruiter News TLDR / Table of Contents
- IIM Ahmedabad Placements 2018: This firm emerged as the biggest recruiter at IIM A
- India’s premier B-school Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) has completed the final placement process for the class of 2018 of its coveted post-graduate programme (PGP) in management, with students being placed across more than 23 cohorts.
- placement process, final placement process, , ,
- AI meets HR: the reinvention of the human recruiter
- With AI picking up most of the cumbersome work, recruiters’ time will be freed up to focus on the more meaningful work associated with their roles.
- AI, talent acquisition, talent acquisition professionals, big data,
- Mobile Recruiting 2.0: How to Use Text Messages to Simplify Candidate Engagement, Free TextRecruit eBook
- Free eBook to Mobile Recruiting 2.0: How to Use Text Messages to Simplify Candidate Engagement What Is Mobile Recruiting?
- Management Human Resources, Management Executive Management, Sales Force Management, Human Resources Benefits, Project Management
- Indias premier B-school Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM-A) has completed the final placement process for the class of 2018 of its coveted post-graduate programme (PGP) in management, with students being placed across more than 23 cohorts.
- Firms from multiple domains participated across the three clusters in the final placements, with students being placed across more than 23 cohorts.
- In the second stage of the final placement process, firms were grouped into cohorts based on the profile offered, and groups of cohorts were invited to campus across different clusters.
- As in previous years, students were provided the flexibility of making dream applications to firms of their choice in a subsequent cluster even with an offer in hand.
- Accenture Strategy made the most offers at the end of the final placement process with 18 offers, followed by BCG and Amazon with 14 offers each.
- From freeing up time for strategic thought and relationship-building to helping talent acquisition professionals better understand their markets, the clever use of technology provides an excitingpath for the recruiter of the future.
- Other time-consuming tasks such as scheduling interviews and implementing assessments can also be handed over to AI tools, freeing up professionals timeto qualify candidates more thoroughly and take a more personal approach with applicants.
- By automating administrative and process-orientated tasks, one thing is clear: technology is enabling recruiters and HR professionals to spend more time using their creativity, judgement, and analytical skills to identify the right candidates.
- In fact, 64 per cent of talent acquisition professionals said AI and big data has changed how their organisations recruit, with a further 87 per cent saying they are excited by the prospect of working more closely with AI.
- In place of that skill, the recruiter will need to become an expert in AI technology outputs in order to provide clients with deeper and more impactful data analytics that will help them make better talent decisions.
- Mobile Recruiting 2.0: How to Use Text Messages to Simplify Candidate Engagement – – Discussions of mobile recruiting seem to focus almost exclusively on mobile-optimized career sites and job postings.
- These are important pieces of any mobile recruiting strategy, but they alone are not enough.
- Recruiters need a way to engage directly with candidates via mobile devices.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.