Recruiter News Sunday, March 11 Strongest labor market, 12-month increase, Product description & more…
Recruiter News TLDR / Table of Contents
- U.S. adds 313,000 jobs in February, but wage growth moderates
- strongest labor market, 12-month increase, biggest gain, average workweek, unemployment rate
- Urgent Requirement for Peoplesoft Admin Banglore – Broker Ads
- Clerical – Administrative Banglore, Skills: PeopleSoft Admin Mode of Hire: Contract to Hire Experience: 4- 10 yrs Job Location : Chennai Note:Only immediate…
- product description, Minimum Order Quantity, Piece Product description, Product details, blouse piece
- Improving the Candidate Experience | 5 Tips for Recruiters
- Recruiters play an important role in building a positive candidate experience. Add these five must-dos to your recruitment checklist.
- candidate, candidate experience, candidate engagement, candidate engagement ebook, positive candidate experience
- WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) – The U.S. created 313,000 new jobs in February, the biggest gain since mid-2016 and a reflection of the strongest labor market in two decades.
- Economists polled by MarketWatch had predicted a 222,000 increase in nonfarm jobs.
- The 12-month increase in worker pay slipped to 2.6% from 2.8%, however.
- The increase in jobs in December was revised up to 175,000 from 160,000.
- Read the full story: U.S. adds 313,000 jobs in February in biggest gain in a year and a half
- Skills: PeopleSoft Admin – – – – Mode of Hire: Contract to Hire – – – – Experience: 4- 10 yrs – – – – Job Location : Chennai – – – – Note:Only immediate joiners / 7-10 Days / not working candidates are preferred.
- If Interested please share your updated resume with below details: – – – – Full Name: – – Skill: – – Total Experience: – – Relevant Experience: – – Contact number / Alternate contact number : – – DOB: – – CTC P/M: – – Expected CTC P/M: – -…
- Getting the candidate experience right can mean the difference between hiring the perfect person for a job and settling for second best.
- With that in mind, here are five ways recruiters can positively impact the candidate experience.
- If youre trying to convince a candidate to move across the country so you can fill an overdue open request, make sure this person is really comfortable with the change.
- Even if you or your client dont move forward with a candidate, thank the person for taking the time to engage in the process.
- It may be all in a days work for the recruiter, but its a major life change for the candidate.
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.