Recruiter News Friday, March 9 Candidate experience, Positive candidate experience, Candidate & more…
Recruiter News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 6 Ways to Create a Better Candidate Experience
- When a candidate is looking for their next role, don’t you want them to turn to you again?
- candidate experience, positive candidate experience, better candidate experience, candidate pipelines,
- GDPR for Recruitment: the Candidate CV
- With the recruitment industry largely divided, how should a recruitment business manage the processing of candidate data under GDPR? Is candidate consent a gold standard to aim for? Should legitimate interest be considered for processing candidate data?
- candidate, fair processing notice, data, recruiters, candidate data
- HR & Admin Co-ordinator in Sobha Limited, Chennai Chennai – Broker Ads
- Clerical – Administrative Chennai, In charge of all front desk operations. Responsible for payments of bills. Handle all of the companys petty cash. In cha…
- product description, Minimum Order Quantity, Piece Product description, Product details, blouse piece
- Likewise, 69 percent of candidates want to hear about the positions responsibilities more than any other factor on first contact.
- Additionally, only 36 percent of candidates say job ads contain clear job descriptions.
- Prep candidates with information on potential clients and roles, and be ready to answercommon questions like Why is this role relevant to my career?
- Fifty-seven percent of candidatessay the most frustrating part of the hiring process is the lengthy wait time before hearing back after an interview.
- Eighty-five percent of candidatessay consistent communication is a top driver of satisfaction during the recruiting process.
- Consent puts the data subject (candidate) in charge of what happens to their data, and that starts unsurprisingly at the beginning of the relationship with a recruiter.
- Its worth checking in with your job boards and/or aggregators to confirm how much information will be provided to candidates at point of CV registering on their site (their fair processing notice), and what information theyll give on recruiters accessing data.
- (to any job boards reading, if you havent already, letting candidates select between making their CV visible to direct employers and/or recruiters would be a good thing and support reducing some of this friction).
- It doesnt take much searching on LinkedIn to see the complaints about recruiters using candidate data for their own purposes without consent.
- Well be hosting webinars over the coming weeks, specifically looking at recruitment (both agency and internal) that will go into more detail about the legal and operational impacts of doing consent well, protecting your business, your clients, and most importantly, your candidates.
- In charge of all front desk operations.
- Handle all of the companys petty cash.
- In charge of utilities and maintenance of furniture including all admin fixed assets.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruitment.
- Recruiter Name:Renukadevi Thilagar – – Contact Company:Sobha Limited – – Email Telephone:04428331905
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.