Recruiter News Sunday, February 11
Recruiter News TLDR / Table of Contents
- AI in HR: Surveying 4 Ways to Use Artificial Intelligence in Recruiting and Hiring
- The question that really matters for our industry is this: In what ways can AI truly meet the needs of talent acquisition professionals?
- talent acquisition, intelligent automation, Intelligent Screening Software, AI Recruiting Assistants, talent acquisition professionals
- Recruiter Training – Hire Top Employees in 30 days
- 5 Courses in 1: Learn our proven recruiting formula to sourcing, interviewing & hiring top employees in under a month
- recruiting agency, course, in-house HR employee, easy online recruiter, maybe finance professionals
- Principal Recruitment Consultant – Facilities Managment job with Recruiter Republic | 382620
- Principal Recruitment Consultant – Facilities Managment in Property, Recruitment Consultant with Recruiter Republic. Apply Today.
- independent recruitment group, Facilities Management division, executive level desk, track record, current track record
- Manchester hotel dishes out challenges to win a hospitality job | Recruiter
- A Manchester hotel is employing an X-Factor-style challenge in a bid to attract hospitality talent ahead of its opening this spring.
- Crowne Plaza, Crowne Plaza hotel, hotel Crowne Plaza, Staybridge Suites, brand Staybridge Suites
- Hiring the most productive talent for recruitment | Recruiter
- Joyce Maroney, executive director of the Workforce Institute at Kronos, on recruiting great people.
- great people, screen candidates, hard work, recruiting profession,
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 17:18:12 +0000 2018
Author: Jeanette Maister
- We’ll outline some pros and cons of each instance of AI, delving into how these technologies can both hurt and help talent acquisition professionals: – – Intelligent automation is a form of AI that collects data and analyzes it to yield new insights and make better decisions.
- In the recruiting sphere, intelligent automation is often used to digest applicant information and present talent acquisition pros with the most relevant details so they can make better decisions more efficiently.
- AI-enabled recruiting assistants automate communication with candidates, lowering the administrative time needed to interact with potential hires.
- Certain AI tools can use video interviews to capture the less tangible human qualities – body language, word choice, voice inflection, etc. – that sometimes predict candidate fit.
- Automating mundane talent acquisition processes and eliminating repetitive recruiting tasks is possible with the help of advanced technologies.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 18:29:31 +0000 2018
Author: Log In
- Learn how we cut our time-to-hire to under 30 days, while at the same time improving quality of hire in our easy online recruiter training course.
- Why Our Course Is Successful – – You are looking to hire professional talent, fast.
- I am 8.7 times more likely to find a top employee than other recruiters (study completed Aug 2016).
- This is a step-by-step course on how to find and hire top talent efficiently within 30 days using a proven, repeatable system.
- We believe in our course because the steps we have developed have made us extremely successful in the recruitment field.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 09:40:26 +0000 2018
- An award-winning independent recruitment group with a first class reputation across several niche sectors now seek a talented Recruiter to join their Facilities Management division in London.
- The last decade has seen this firm build an unrivalled reputation and incredible results across all of their verticals and due to an internal relocation a great opportunity now exists for an experienced recruiter to join this team.
- Not only is this a brilliant environment in which to thrive in a culture of success and access the best tools, you will also be inheriting an executive level desk with a current track record of producing c£200k per annum.
- As a result, this is a company that enjoy extremely high levels of employee retention and engagement.
- As the FM Divisions newest team member you will be specialising within Facilities Management placing senior professionals into service providers, leveraging a long track record and close relationships as well as a full suite of advanced recruitment tools.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 15:15:30 +0000 2018
- The Manchester Evening News reports Staybridge Suites and Crowne Plaza hotel on Oxford Road is setting candidates creative construction tasks using Lego and a Beat the Clock challenge to win the 50 positions available.
- The dual-branded property is called a ‘double-decker’ hotel because its first 11 storeys are occupied by luxury hotel Crowne Plaza with the remaining top eight floors run by the company’s sister brand Staybridge Suites.
- Chefs and kitchen staff will also have their own auditions at the hotel, inspired by the TV cooking programme Ready Steady Cook.
- According to the paper, hospitality candidates will be observed working through several creative group tasks, which include customer service scenarios, while chef and kitchen staff candidates will be observed by new executive head chef Nathaniel Farrel, who will lead the team at the Crowne Plaza’s 120 cover restaurant The Laureate….
- Four audition days will be held at Ziferblat in Manchester’s Media City from 19 February.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 15:10:12 +0000 2018
Top Recruiting Courses
Recruitment Interviewing (603 students enrolled)By Bob Bannister
- Identify the best applicants for the role.
- Interview applicants effectively.
- Avoid legal infringements.
- Confidently select the best candidate for Job offer.
Recruitment for startups: How to avoid common pitfalls (89 students enrolled)By Michelle Gyimah
- Really understand who they want to hire by examining why they are hiring
- Get to grips with different employment status which will help them avoid expensive tribunals claims
- Understand the true cost of recruiting new staff - it's not just about wages!
- Sound and look professional when interviewing job candidates
- Stay away from inappropriate questions that land them in tribunal
- Use a system that helsp them pick the best person for the job - based on facts
- Understand how to do reference checks when someone cannot provide a reference
- Save themselves up to £2,000 per employee by doing simple employee checks
Recruiter Training - Hire Top Employees in 30 days (47 students enrolled)By Craig Brown
- Become a hiring hero at your company by finding the right person in record time.
- Free up your recruiting schedule so you can focus on other important areas of your job.
- Free $99 book version of this course!
- Learn about the 'Heavy Door' theory of job applications.
- Evaluate candidates using the 'Cross-Platform Verification' technique.
- Effectively headhunt candidates using Boolean search strings.
- Use the advertising industry's 'Rule of Three' when contacting candidates.
- Create a Talent Pipeline that encourages great candidates to become part of your candidate pool.
- Properly define the role and get buy-in from colleagues 'before' beginning the search.
- Define the hiring process 'before' recruiting begins, and learn why this is important.
- Write an accurate, engaging and precise marketing document (aka Job Description), complete with Call-to-Action.
- Decide where and how to advertise job positions within your budget.
- Evaluate online profiles and resumes for the 'paper test'.
- Effectively screen and assess candidates in the early stages.
- Decide what format final round interviews should take.
- Create a job offer, negotiate salary and check references accurately.