Keto, keto, lchf, ketodiet & much more…
Keto News Monday, June 18
- Keto Recipes from Around the World 
- Keto Lemon & Raspberry Cupcakes
keto, lchf, ketodiet, vegetarian, ketodessert, sugarfree, ketodietapp
- Can a Ketogenic Diet Help Prevent and Treat Heart Disease?
keto, lchf, ketodiet
- Weve gathered 10 classic dishes and converted them into keto recipes from some of the worlds most popular regions.
- All the recipes meet the basic keto criteria with high-fat content made of healthy fats.
- Get the recipe at Cherry and Spice – – This egg dish reminds of salads Ive had in Provence and Nice light, fresh and earthy.
- If you need something starch-like, you can prepare the recipe with cauliflower rice or a variation of keto bread.
- Using cauliflower rice as the base makes it a fantastic dish to accompany a beautifully prepared protein to make a full keto meal.
@KetoConnect: #Keto Recipes from Around the World! https://t.co/HiW2JvILbg https://t.co/UfNsodQzgz
- Low carb, gluten free and delicious thanks to a base of almonds and coconut flour and sweetened with just a few low gi raspberries (option to add a touch of stevia if you like things a little sweeter).
- Please dont skip the coconut frosting, this is the sensational bit and what makes the whole dish moist and yummy.
- My favourite coconut yoghurt and what works well in this recipe is the natural one by Coyo.
- Note: You can use unsweetened Coyo coconut yogurt (both Natural and Vanilla are sugar-free).
- Alternatively, you can use coconut cream whipped with a few drops of stevia and spread on top of the cupcakes.)
@ketodietapp: Keto Lemon & Raspberry Cupcakeshttps://t.co/pmIQGZxDsZ #keto #lchf #ketodiet #vegetarian #ketodessert #sugarfree #ketodietapp
- And it is a difficult stigma to shed especially when popular studies like Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension (DASH) 1 surface with results that make claims to reductions in total cholesterol and blood pressure with a low fat high carbohydrate diet (30% fat, less than 7% saturated fat and 55%…
- Despite this study and a host of others (3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10) showing that low fat, high carbohydrate/sugar diets have been shown to increase heart disease risks by contributing to the conversion of large LDL particles to small particles, elevating triglycerides and lowering HDL and other saturated fat…
- In one study, three diet groups replaced typical foods with cheese or in the control bread and jam: After 12 weeks the high fat cheese REG diet did not change metabolic or LDL cholesterol risk.
- In light of what we now know about the involvement of inflammation and oxidation, plaque, genetics and metabolic parameters (8, 9, 10) we can eat a saturated fat filled ketogenic diet to help keep these risks in check with added heart protection, while at the same time improving cholesterol and…
- There are numerous studies reflecting the safety and superiority of a ketogenic diet and its use for reducing cardiovascular risk factors in adults and children including artery plaque, c-reactive protein, BMI (body mass index), blood glucose, triglycerides, LDL and HDL cholesterol, body fat and diastolic blood pressure without increases in…
@ketodietapp: Can a Ketogenic Diet Help Prevent and Treat Heart Disease?https://t.co/A8tStPhMDz #keto #lchf #ketodiet… https://t.co/Ur7aLddzbL