Keto, lchf, ketodiet, vegetarian & much more…
Keto News Wednesday, June 6
- The Creamiest Low-Carb Vegetable Soup
- What Is Ketosis? Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Low-Carb Salmon Stuffed Avocado
- As the weather gets colder (we had our first minor frost recently) I like to make up a big pot of soup each week.
- This keto recipe is a crowd pleaser which means the whole family will enjoy it even if they don’t follow a keto diet.
- Unlike creamy high-carb favourites like potato soup or lentil soup, this meal is ideal for those who keep their carb intake low.
- The name of this soup pretty much tells you everything you need to know; its thick and creamy with a lovely fresh vegetable flavour.
- If you love soups, check out our keto noodle soup – it is just as comforting and so easy to whip up.
@ketodietapp: The Creamiest Low-Carb Vegetable Souphttps://t.co/19BVGn7bOd #keto #lchf #ketodiet #vegetarian #ketodietapp
- Following a low-carb, high-fat diet by omitting things like grains and eating foods like eggs, can turn your body into a fat-burning machine through a process called ketosis.
- The ketogenic diet a very low-carb, high-fat diet focuses on replacing carbohydrates with healthy fats, and purposely forces the body into ketosis for weight loss.
- (9) – – Its also important to note there have been no long-term studies on the ketogenic diet, nor has there been research that details what may happen to the body if its in a constant state of ketosis itself.
- Because you can reach ketosis by restricting your carb intake, this diet may lower your blood glucose levels naturally.
- Ketosis is an option for many people with type 2 diabetes because they still produce insulin, which helps their body maintain a safe level of ketones in the blood.
@EverydayHealth: This is everything you need to know on how to turn your body into a fat-burning machine: https://t.co/7LHSlGorKn https://t.co/dOCVq509Ud
- I love using avocados for quick meals like this one.
- Including avocado in your diet is the best way to boost your electrolyte intake without taking supplements.
- An average avocado has less than 4 grams of net carbs, is very high in fibre, healthy monounsaturated fats (MUFA) and contains 50% EMR potassium.
- Salmon is high in healthy omega 3 fatty acids and potassium.
- Farmed salmon may be inexpensive but is often high in toxic chemicals called PCBs, which are potential carcinogens linked to liver cancer in humans.
@ketodietapp: Low-Carb Salmon Stuffed Avocadohttps://t.co/MZZNzULw9Y #keto #lchf #ketodiet #ketodietapp