Keto, lchf, ketodiet, motivation & much more…
Keto News Tuesday, June 5
- Today I’d like to share 5 inspiring success stories of those who participated in our 60 Day February-April KetoDiet Challenge and won prizes worth over $2,000!
- I created a new Instagram account just for keto and added everyone I could find that would motivate me through their keto diet journey and fitness.
- Since Keto and my weight loss I have passed my exam, I work out almost every day because I actually enjoy it and have so much energy, and I am able to still go out and socialize with my friends and family.
- At the time, I was looking at Sleep Apnea machines, was boderline diabetic, smoked over a pack a day, and drank over a 12 pack of Diet Mt. Dew on a daily basis.
- By the way, the other thing after starting Keto I quit smoking (25 years) and dropped Diet Dew on day 1 of this challenge.
@ketodietapp: 5 Keto Diet Success Storieshttps://t.co/TwMrc2CIFb #keto #lchf #ketodiet #motivation #ketotransformation… https://t.co/il9kzBeD0E
- This low carb spin on Mexican rice is a delicious base for taco bowls or as a side to any Mexican inspired dinner.
- You can rice the cauliflower yourself or get a little help from a store-bought variety for a less stress and no mess option.
- This keto side dish recipe comes together in just a few minutes.
- Then after adding in the cauliflower rice youll pour in some diced tomatoes.
@ketodietapp: Low-Carb Vegetarian Mexican Cauli-Ricehttps://t.co/iV4DCK3AUi #keto #lchf #ketodiet #vegetarian #vegan #ketodietapp
- As I was putting it all together I realised that I wanted something to place on top, a thin, chocolatey biscuit.
- So, I quickly made up a batch using butter, almond meal and coconut as the base.
- I was in a rush and added a bit of this, a bit of that, a touch more of this… – – THEY WERE THE BEST BISCUITS IVE EVER MADE!
- Its taken me quite a few experimental batches to get these just right but Ive captured the crispy on the outside, chewy in the centre, bitter with a rich chocolate taste, goodness of those biscuits.
- My original batch were made with an Australian spice called Wattleseed.
@ketodietapp: Low-Carb Mocha Lace Biscuitshttps://t.co/jbJeVtyvVK #keto #lchf #ketodiet #vegetarian #vegan #ketodessert #sugarfree #ketodietapp