Keto, lchf, ketodiet, ketodietapp & much more…
Keto News Sunday, June 3
- Your Ultimate Guide to the Vegetarian Keto Diet
- Chorizo & Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini
- Keto Chocolate Mousse (Dairy-free)
- According to nutritionist Isabel Smith,MS, RD, CDN, the ketogenic diet is basically low carb, high fat, and moderate protein.
- First things first: when you hear that the keto diet emphasizes consuming fats over carbs, that doesn’t mean fats from drive-through fries or something of that sort (as sad as that may seem).
- According to Smith, these foods contain too many carbohydrates and not enough protein to make them foundational foods for following a keto diet.
- For many vegetarians, beans and grains constitute a large portion of their daily protein consumption, so limiting them means you’ll need to supplement your diet with something else.
- As with any healthy diet plan, and especially a vegetarian one, be sure you’re consuming a diversity of plant-based whole foods like fruits and vegetables.
@byrdiebeauty: Your ultimate guide to the vegetarian keto diet https://t.co/SX1oGFtnPW https://t.co/c5ALrfP6Lc
- And there is something else: KetoDiet Buddy will soon be included in the KetoDiet App!
- If you don’t have Spanish chorizo, use salami or Mexican chorizo.
- Wondering what’s the difference between Spanish and Mexican chorizo?
- You can use Mexican chorizo in this recipe if you like – just mix it with the ground meat and make more meatballs.
- Spanish chorizo is usually more expensive than Mexican chorizo and has a stronger taste (could be sweet, mild or spicy).
@ketodietapp: Chorizo & Mushroom Stuffed Zucchinihttps://t.co/speIWs3ynr #keto #lchf #ketodiet #ketodietapp
@ketodietapp: Keto Chocolate Mousse (Dairy-free)https://t.co/9mjPq0a40y #keto #lchf #ketodiet #fatbomb #vegetarian #vegan… https://t.co/8mrBOzTooY