Keto, lchf, ketodiet, ketodietapp & much more…
Keto News Saturday, June 2
- Summer Mexican Low-Carb Shrimp Gazpacho
- Keto Breakfast Ideas That Won’t Make You Miss Carbs
- Low-Carb Crumbed Portobello Mushrooms
- Soup and summer dont usually mix but summer and gazpacho?
- This cool low-carb Summer Mexican Shrimp Gazpacho is bursting with vibrant fresh flavors from tomatoes, jalapeos, cucumber, onion, garlic, and a bell pepper.
- By blending those veggies with a little lime, vinegar, cumin, salt, and a very generous glug of olive oil youll have one creamy soup thats ready to be topped with spicy grilled shrimp and creamy avocado.
- Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (12%), protein (11%), fat (77%).
- Optionally, double the shrimp and topping for extra fat and protein.
@ketodietapp: Summer Mexican Low-Carb Shrimp Gazpachohttps://t.co/u1M8mNp0Uo #keto #lchf #ketodiet #ketodietapp
- Breakfast can seem like a chore.
- Plus, if you’re on a diet where restrictions apply, it can be even harder, especially if the diet is keto.
- Most breakfast foods are high in carbs (think: pastries, muffins, cereals, oatmeal, etc.), so when you’re on the keto diet and you’re keeping your carb count as low as 25 net carbs per day, your go-tos are likely off-limits.
- Luckily, you can still enjoy breakfast foods worth waking up for when you’re on the keto diet.
@Shape_Magazine: Keto Breakfast Ideas That Won’t Make You Miss Carbs https://t.co/Z0omrv8l6j https://t.co/JdU9zYQAeP
- Youve got guests coming and you want to put something tasty and crunchy out on the table that can be dipped into a pot of yumminess while they enjoy a drink and a laugh.
- These crumbed mushrooms are crispy, tasty and soooo moreish, especially when combined with a creamy Ranch dip.
- I used Portobello mushrooms because I love the nice big slices, but any mushroom will do.
- Just make sure that your slice is a good thickness.
@ketodietapp: Low-Carb Crumbed Portobello Mushroomshttps://t.co/jAyfN8O6ub #keto #lchf #ketodiet #vegetarian #ketodietapp