Keto, lchf, ketodiet, vegetarian & much more…
Keto News Friday, June 1
- Can keto help autism? Ellis’ story – Diet Doctor
- “The Magic Pill” Documentary Claims the Keto Diet Can Cure Cancer
- Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Nests
- After writing an article about the impact a keto diet can have on ADHD and autism, Anne Mullens received an email from a woman named Holly Franks.
- Her son Ellis has Aspergers syndrome and started a keto diet in 2015.
- I know now that Ellis had a carbohydrate addiction and that controlling his blood sugar alleviates the competition between his sensory world and his different way of thinking.
- We dont really think of it as a diet anymore, we just think of it as the way were really supposed to be eating, he calls it the keto way of life.
- I know I am lucky because my son does not have the sensory issues about food to the degree like a lot of autistic people have.
@DietDoctor1: Can keto help autism? Ellis’ story: https://t.co/atCLwdnhle https://t.co/F07xVPciyp
- Dubbed The Magic Pill, the new film argues that a keto diet (a high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carb meal plan) is the best way to eatso much so that it has the capability of curing cancer, obesity, and liver disease;improving symptoms of autism and diabetes;and reducing dependence on prescription drugs in…
- While it’s already understood that restrictive diets like the keto diet are difficult to maintain, people are still looking for weight-loss plans and fast fixes for health issues, and it’s the latter part of the doc’s keto claimsits ability to cure a slew of health conditionsthat seems to be striking…
- These people all had terrible diets before they started keto, so it’s likely they would have seen some improvements in their overall health just by reducing processed foods and exercising more.
- In addition, clinical trialsof ketogenic diets demonstrate that they can result in profound health improvements and medication reductions for people living with type 2 diabetes.
- So, while following a keto diet may help you shed some extra weight, gain energy, orin specific circumstancesreduce symptoms of some medical conditions, there’s little to no chance it (or any other diet for that matter) is the end-all-be-all magic pill for health.
@Shape_Magazine: “The Magic Pill” Documentary Claims the Keto Diet Can Cure Cancer https://t.co/qxDHnuBz5Z https://t.co/AX6ueM2RRK
@ketodietapp: Low-Carb Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Nestshttps://t.co/LkK4JeewKe #keto #lchf #ketodiet #vegetarian #ketodietapp