Keto News Saturday, March 10 Low-carb diet, Low carb, Dr. ted naiman & more…
Keto News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Top 14 low-carb fears (and whether you should be worried)
- Top 14 low-carb & keto fears (and whether you should be worried) It is not at all uncommon that people are skeptical of a low-carb diet in the beginning, especially since we’ve been flooded with bad high-carb, low-fat advice for decades.
- low-carb diet, low carb, people, ,
- Dr. Ted Naiman on the Keto Geek podcast
- What does Dr. Ted Naiman eat in a normal day – and what macros does he recommend to his patients who start a low-carb diet? Here’s a new podcast episode of Keto Geek that you can listen to if you want to find out: Keto Geek: Episode 25: The importance…
- Dr. Ted Naiman, Ted Naiman eat, Mary Dan Eades, Dr. Michael Eades, new podcast episode
- Salted Caramel Pork Rind Cereal
- When this pork rind cereal initially came out of the fridge, the absolute first thought that I had was “WOW, Salted Caramel Popcorn!”
- pork rinds, Utz Pork Rinds, caramel, little bit,
- Top 14 low-carb & keto fears (and whether you should be worried) It is not at all uncommon that people are skeptical of a low-carb diet in the beginning, especially since weve been flooded with bad high-carb, low-fat advice for decades.
- Regarding the bad LDL cholesterol, most people experience no significant changes on low carb.
- Its a common misunderstanding that a low-carb diet requires eating a lot of protein, including meat, making it bad for the environment.
- If you eat a well-formulated low-carb diet, meaning you replace carbs by eating more healthy fat, its very unlikely it will affect your thyroid negatively.
- In fact, many people who lose significant amounts of weight on low carb end up needing less thyroid medication, and occasionally they can stop taking it completely.
- What does Dr. Ted Naiman eat in a normal day and what macros does he recommend to his patients who start a low-carb diet?
- Heres a new podcast episode of Keto Geek that you can listen to if you want to find out: – – Keto Geek: Episode 25: The importance of protein and myths about protein overconsumption with Dr. Ted Naiman
- Once the caramel has formed and the mixture has cooked down a little bit, add your pork rinds.
- Coat the pork rinds in the caramel sauce, making sure each pork rinds gets some caramel.
- Put the pork rinds in the fridge for 20-40 minutes, so that the caramel can harden.
- Remove the pork rinds from the fridge once the caramel has hardened.
- Pour your coconut, almond, or reduced carb milk over the pork rinds and enjoy!
Top Keto Courses
Simple Keto - Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet (285 students enrolled)By Siim Land
- How to Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet
- How to turn your body into a fat burning machine
Crash Course 2 Keto - Ketosis Made Simple (5 students enrolled)By Dr Brady Salcido
- Confidently Achieve Ketosis In The Shortest Amount of Time
- Get a Comprehensive Understanding Of Ketosis and How To Achieve It
- How To Turn Your Body Into A Fat Burner
- How To Use Ketosis to Fuel Massive Weight Loss
- How To Use Ketosis to Improve Your Energy
- How To Combine Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting
- How To Track Ketosis