Keto News Sunday, February 11
Keto News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Can you lose 133 pounds while enjoying pizza? Yes – if it’s keto!
- Nikki has dropped an astounding 133 pounds (63 kg) – congratulations on your achievement! After having lost her first 50 lbs (23 kg), she switched to the keto diet. And she still enjoys a weekly Fathead pizza as a part of her healthy eating.
- keto low-carb challenge, keto low-carb guide, delicious keto menus, keto meal planner, weekly Fathead pizza
- This Keto Diet Meal Plan Is Perfect for Beginners
- This keto meal plan will help you choose keto foods, keto snacks, and give you keto recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- keto, Dr. Axe, keto meal plan, keto diet, ketogenic diet
- How the Keto Diet Transformed Jen Widerstrom’s Body In 17 Days
- See how all-star trainer and fitness pro Jen Widerstrom tackled the ketogenic diet for fun—and was blown away by her results.
- keto diet, keto diet experiment, , ,
- These 5 Celebrities Are Obsessed With The Ketogenic Diet
- The keto diet is the hottest new celebrity diet. Here are some of the celebs who swear by the ketogenic diet for weight loss.
- keto diet, ketogenic diet, low-carb eating plan, low-carb diet, ketogenic diet forces
- While there is a fair share of meal-prep-intensive diets out there, keto is one of the most difficult to follow. The diet is low-carb and based on your body’s
- keto, keto diet, , ,
- As a high-fat, low-carb diet, many keto recipes call for lean meats, like pork, chicken, and fish. However, ketosis can also be achieved by consuming plenty of
- right plant-based recipes, keto rules, lean meats, low-carb diet, nonstarchy vegetables
- Breastfeeding your little one can be a powerful form of bonding and provides a myriad of benefits for both mom and baby, but it can also bring a laundry list
- milk supply, Ms. Jordan, keto diet, ketogenic diet, new moms
Tweeted At: Mon Jan 29 13:34:05 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-29T14:31:40+00:00
Author: Amanda Åkesson
- After having lost her first 50 lbs (23 kg), she switched to the keto diet.
- And she still enjoys a weekly Fathead pizza as a part of her healthy eating.
- “I eat pizza every Friday made with Fathead dough, I make 90-second bread with almond flour, and [I eat] lots of veggies smothered in butter.
- Popsugar: Nikki ate “pizza every Friday” and still lost 133 pounds, thanks to this diet – – Do you want to try what Nikki has done?
- Sign up for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 11 12:30:14 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-05T14:20:25+00:00
Author: shape.com editors
- But figuring out a keto meal plan on your own is no easy feat, especially since eating a diet super high in fats doesn’t come naturally to many people who are accustomed to the traditionally carb-heavy American diet.
- When and How Much to EatOne thing many people love about keto diet meal plans is that tracking your food is optional.
- “For most people, I recommend three to four meals per day with a few healthy keto snacks in between,” says Dr. Axe.
- “While low-carb days may be around 20 to 30 grams of net carbs daily, high-carb days can range all the way up to 100 grams, although it can vary based on your size and activity level,” says Dr. Axe.Keto Foods Meal PlanWhile it will probably take a little bit of…
- “This lunch features salmon, which is high in heart-healthy fats, as well as broccoli, which is low in carbs but high in fiber,” says Dr. Axe.Option 2: Stefanski suggests a salad with nitrate-free bacon, avocado, cheese, spicy pumpkin seeds, and a few grape tomatoes along with a low-carb, high-fat salad…
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 19:02:04 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-09T10:06:10+00:00
Author: Jen Widerstrom
- I’m a fitness professional, I’ve written a whole book (Diet Right for Your Personality Type) about healthy eating, and I have a clear understanding of and belief system for how I think people should eat, and how I think they can find success—whether that’s weight loss, strength gain, and so…
- It’s not that I think I’m fat—but it’s knowing my body and knowing that something was wrong.After I saw those photos, I decided to take keto really seriously.
- I woke up that morning and committed: I was going to stay on the keto diet for 17 days, until the end of the Shape Goal-Crushing Challenge.That first day, I already felt better because, mentally, I knew I was doing something to take care of my body.
- My Keto TakeawaysI was shocked with how fast my body responded in those 17 days.
- I’ll probably add in a bit of starch after my workouts, but other than that, I’ve really adopted a lot from the keto diet.Trying the keto diet has allowed me to pay greater attention to what I’m eating and how I’m feeling.
Tweeted At: Sat Feb 10 21:15:01 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-08T17:52:00+00:00
Author: Locke Hughes
- Getty one diet has been stealing the spotlight, earning (mostly) rave reviews from A-listers and everyday folks alike: the keto diet.Essentially a very high-fat, low-carb eating plan, the ketogenic diet forces your body to burn fat rather than carbs for energy, says Victoria Lindsay, R.D., a registered dietitian based in…
- Here are five celebrities who love the trendy plan: – – – Advertisement – Continue Reading Berry – – – – – This badass beauty has been following the ketogenic diet since before it was cool, and recently sang its praises on Live With Kelly and Ryan, in Entertainment Weekly,…
- Experts agree: Because it takes a long time to digest, fat can promote satiety and help curb cravings, Lindsay – Continue Reading Below – – – – – – Advertisement – Continue Reading Fox – – – – – The actress credits a strict, low-carb diet (along with long walks)…
- A typical day features a green smoothie with avocado for breakfast, then lean proteins and veggies (such as greens, cauliflower rice, or broccoli) for lunch and dinner.Although she doesn’t explicitly state she’s on the keto diet, her gluten-free, sugar-free style of eating definitely qualifies.
- Yep, that’s keto, – Continue Reading Below – – – – – – Advertisement – Continue Reading Lima – – – – – The Victoria’s Secret model is also on the no- (or rather, low-) carb plan.
Top Keto Courses
Simple Keto - Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet (285 students enrolled)By Siim Land
- How to Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet
- How to turn your body into a fat burning machine
Crash Course 2 Keto - Ketosis Made Simple (5 students enrolled)By Dr Brady Salcido
- Confidently Achieve Ketosis In The Shortest Amount of Time
- Get a Comprehensive Understanding Of Ketosis and How To Achieve It
- How To Turn Your Body Into A Fat Burner
- How To Use Ketosis to Fuel Massive Weight Loss
- How To Use Ketosis to Improve Your Energy
- How To Combine Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting
- How To Track Ketosis