Keto News Friday, February 9
Keto News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Reversing type 2 diabetes in only 2.5 months with keto and fasting
- With a combination of keto, fasting and exercise, Osvaldo has been able to reverse his type 2 diabetes in only 2.5 months! It’s very impressive. Here’s exactly how he did it: The email Hello Andreas I want to thank you for the advice at Diet Doctor as it helped me…
- low carb, diabetes, blood sugar, metabolic diseases, keto low carb
- Vegetable Curry (dairy-free & low-carb)
- I do love a good curry, but how do you make it healthy, tasty & reasonably quick to prepare? Bingo! This recipe ticks all of those & you can whip it up in under 55mins (allowing pre-soaking time for the cashews). It is super for days when you are short on time,…
- protein powder, creamy milk-like sauce, cashews, curry, freshly chopped coriander
- Guide to Going Dairy-Free on a Ketogenic Diet
- Doesn’t it seem like dairy is in everything? From keto recipes to high-carb snacks and candy, there’s some kind of milk product in so many things that we eat.
- dairy-free keto recipes, dairy-free ketogenic diet, dairy-free keto diet, dairy protein intolerance, delicious dairy-free keto
- If you’re intrigued by the ketogenic diet craze but are feeling intimidated by the idea of coming up with tons of creative recipes, have no fear. The low-carb
- ketogenic diet craze, low-carb keto diet, appetizer options, egg cups, meat-and-veggie combos
Tweeted At: Wed Jan 17 19:00:01 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2017-09-21T13:35:33+00:00
Author: Amanda Åkesson
- I told him that I didn’t want to take insulin and so he prescribed Januvia instead, with the intention of strengthening the blood-sugar lowering power of the medication, but he said that we needed to book another appointment within three months to see whether the blood sugar (as measured by…
- When I went home I felt both disappointed and angry as I hadn’t worked out during the last couple of months and it hadn’t affected the result in any significant way, but at the same time I refused to accept that type 2 diabetes is a chronic and incurable disease…
- One week after I visited my doctor, I decided to change my lifestyle by lowering the amount of carbs in my diet and start eating LCHF, do intermittent fasting and buy a gym card to start lifting weights.
- My plan was to combine LCHF, fasting and exercise for 8 weeks and consequently reverse my type 2 diabetes by lowering the level of insulin in my body.
- After the eighth week, I did regular LCHF and done intermittent fasting a couple of days per week and worked out five times a week and took no medications.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 20:45:08 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2016-04-03T16:40:55+00:00
- This recipe ticks all of those & you can whip it up in under 55mins (allowing pre-soaking time for the cashews).
- The secret ingredient giving the curry its creamy sauce is cashews which have been soaked for at least 3-4hrs then blended to make a creamy milk-like sauce (see later).
- What I love about this curry is that you can use up whatever vegetables are in your veggie drawer & so it is a good economical & flexible dish.
- This curry is low in carbs, high in protein & so great for paleos & the health conscious & also for those on gluten-free, vegetarian & vegan diets too.
- Blitz to form a cashew milk: – – If using protein powder.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 21:07:01 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-07T01:01:52+00:00
- However, if your body is struggling with low-lactose dairy products like butter or cheddar cheese, then you may have a dairy allergy or an intolerance to dairy protein, not lactose intolerance.
- Whether you have some degree of lactose intolerance, dairy protein intolerance, or dairy allergy, it is up to you how much dairy you include in your diet.
- On the other hand, if you feel better with less lactose in your diet, then consider keeping butter and natural aged low-lactose cheeses like cheddar, parmesan, and swiss in your diet and eliminating heavy cream, half and half, sour cream, and other keto dairy products with higher lactose content.
- Many of us have some form of dairy intolerance, whether it is lactose intolerance, dairy protein intolerance, or a full blown milk allergy.
- Here is a comprehensive list of what you should avoid if you want to be completely dairy-free: – – Other possible sources of dairy proteins or lactose: – – Although not all of these products will contain lactose or milk proteins, it is important to be mindful of everything you…
Top Keto Courses
Simple Keto - Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet (285 students enrolled)By Siim Land
- How to Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet
- How to turn your body into a fat burning machine
Crash Course 2 Keto - Ketosis Made Simple (5 students enrolled)By Dr Brady Salcido
- Confidently Achieve Ketosis In The Shortest Amount of Time
- Get a Comprehensive Understanding Of Ketosis and How To Achieve It
- How To Turn Your Body Into A Fat Burner
- How To Use Ketosis to Fuel Massive Weight Loss
- How To Use Ketosis to Improve Your Energy
- How To Combine Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting
- How To Track Ketosis