Keto News Thursday, February 8
Keto News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Losing almost 100 pounds and gaining a 6-pack abs on a keto diet
- After a hike where he couldn’t keep up with his family, Jeremiah realized that he had to do something about his increasing weight. With the help of a keto diet and hiking he dropped 92 lbs (42 kg) but that isn’t the only transformation that has taken place: I have…
- keto low-carb challenge, keto low-carb guide, delicious keto menus, keto meal planner, keto diet
- 1-year results of the Virta Health keto study
- Today Virta Health published the 1-year results of their ongoing study of a keto diet and remote care to treat type 2 diabetes, and the results are very encouraging. Here’s CEO Sami Inkinen’s reaction: We know we have a long way to go before we reach our goal of reversing…
- Virta Health, Sami Inkinen, CEO Sami Inkinen, keto diet, diabetes
- How Keto diet can improve your health condition?
- If you want to improve your athletic or sports performances then nothing can be the idealist solution other than Keto diet. You can now be able to maintain a perfect weight and height with the regular maintenance of this diet.
- diet, Keto diet, concerned diet, acute sleep troubles,
- Keto and Type 2 Diabetes
- If you think of Type 2 diabetes as carbohydrate intolerance, the natural dietary response should be to restrict the offending dietary component. And when t
- keto, keto group, Keto lowers insulin, ,
- What Is the Keto Diet, and Should You Be Trying It?
- The bigger, badder version of the paleo diet helped star athletes like LeBron James trim down, but is the keto diet right for the rest of us?
- keto diet, keto diet point, weight loss, ketone bodies, main fuel source
- The keto diet has been one of the most talked-about health trends in the past year. The low-carb, high-fat diet induces a state of ketosis in your body,
- keto diet, talked-about health trends, weight loss, potential weight loss, successful weight loss
- Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY Dr. Berg’s Recipes: https://www.drberg.com/Ketogenic-diet-meals-recipes Dr. Berg talks about…
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 13:04:57 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-05T14:02:14+00:00
Author: Amanda Åkesson
- With the help of a keto diet and hiking, he dropped 92 lbs (42 kg), but that isn’t the only transformation that has taken place: – – I have so much more energy and I feel like I am always in a great mood.
- People: How this dad lost nearly 100 lbs – and gained a six-pack – – Want to try the same thing?
- Do you want to try what Jeremiah has done?
- Sign up for our free 2-week keto low-carb challenge!
- Alternatively, use our free keto low-carb guide, or for maximum simplicity try out our keto meal planner service with weekly delicious keto menus and shopping lists – it’s free to use for a month.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 16:53:46 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-08T17:52:17+00:00
Author: Dr. Andreas
- Today Virta Health published the 1-year results of their ongoing study of a keto diet and remote care to treat type 2 diabetes, and the results are very encouraging.
- Here’s CEO Sami Inkinen’s reaction: – – We know we have a long way to go before we reach our goal of reversing type 2 diabetes in 100 million people.
- In the meantime, I think we can safely say goodbye to managing type 2 diabetes, and hello to reversing it.
- If you eat less of the foods that turn to sugar in your gut, you’ll lower your blood glucose and start reversing type 2 diabetes.
- Check out our mini-documentary about Sami Inkinen and Virta Health below.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 06:47:21 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-01-28T15:26:52+00:00
Author: View All
- If you want to improve your athletic or sports performances then nothing can be the idealist solution other than Keto diet.
- You can now get a healthy metabolism with the regular continuation of the concerned diet.
- Toxin-level of your body will get reduced to a great extent and this is one of the main reasons that expert nutritionists are now recommending this healthy diet.
- All sorts of sleep-disorders can be now naturally removed with the concerned diet.
- This diet puts a permanent end to Indigestion, acidity issues and other stomach troubles as a result of which you can receive a completely healthy and satisfactory sleep during nighttime.
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 20:57:00 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-07T08:43:19+00:00
Author: Mark Sisson
- Keto restricts more carbs than even other low-carb diets, so on the face of things, keto seems great for diabetes.
- In 2005, researchers gathered 28 overweight patients with type 2 diabetes and placed them on a ketogenic diet with fewer than 20 g of carbs per day.
- Those who completed it had great results: – – This was a pilot study without a control group, so it can’t be cited to directly compare keto to other diets.
- In 2016, researchers ran a four month study comparing the effects of two diets in patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Inadequate choline in the context of a high-fat diet can lead to hepatic fat accumulation, and a fatty liver increases insulin resistance and predicts the development of type 2 diabetes.
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 08:00:19 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2016-08-16T16:30:43+00:00
Author: fitnessmagazine.com editors
- There’s a lot of recent buzz about the ketogenic diet, aka the “keto diet,” which has received a ton of praise from elite athletes (eh hem, LeBron James) as it is low in carbohydrates and high in good fats, and it provides a lot of energy.
- You’re mostly allowed to eat whole, unprocessed foods—ones that are high in fat and protein, along with a few complex carbs.
- Supporters of the keto diet point to studies that have found endurance athletes who eat low-carb and high-fat burn more fat during their performances compared to their carb-eating peers.
- The keto diet does require a low percentage of carb intake, but it makes up for it by allowing dieters to eat higher fat content and adequate protein.
- “Common mistakes include not reducing carbohydrates low enough, consuming too much protein, not sticking with the diet long enough [there’s a 4- to 6-week adaption period], and inappropriately introducing carbs regularly through weekly re-feeds,” explains Salter.
Tweeted At: Thu Feb 08 12:04:22 +0000 2018
Top Keto Courses
Simple Keto - Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet (285 students enrolled)By Siim Land
- How to Start a Well-Formulated Ketogenic Diet
- How to turn your body into a fat burning machine
Crash Course 2 Keto - Ketosis Made Simple (5 students enrolled)By Dr Brady Salcido
- Confidently Achieve Ketosis In The Shortest Amount of Time
- Get a Comprehensive Understanding Of Ketosis and How To Achieve It
- How To Turn Your Body Into A Fat Burner
- How To Use Ketosis to Fuel Massive Weight Loss
- How To Use Ketosis to Improve Your Energy
- How To Combine Ketosis and Intermittent Fasting
- How To Track Ketosis