Tableau Admin- Linux Environment at Lumen Solutions in Washington D.C., DC
Lumen Solutions IncWashington D.C., DC
Tableau Admin- in Linux Environment
Company DescriptionLumen Solutions Inc. is a technology consulting Services Company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
Job DescriptionWe have an urgent job opening of Cognos.
- WebSphere Systems Engineer for our direct client based in Washington D.C. please check below job description and share your resume ASAP. Cognos.
- WebSphere Systems Engineer Location Washington, DC Term 12 months Contract to Hire Interview Format 1st ndash Phone Screen, 2nd Panel Interview Specific Required Skills bull 8-10 years of experience in the administration and management of WebSphere and Cognos as outlined above under Tasks bull Over 5 years of experience in the Install, administration and support of Tableau implementation in a Linux environment bull Experience in Administration of AIX systems and Linux (physical and virtual) bull Experience in Security Hardening in WebSphere and Linux. bull Strong analytic, problem solving, and collaborative skills bull Familiarity with SAN storage concepts and IBM storage subsystems bull Bachelorrsquos Degree desirable equivalent experience required Background information Unix Systems Cognos.
Tableau System Administrator to support the Cognos.
Tableau environments for the Care Coordination Technical Infrastructure and Analytics
2. 0 ongoing operational projects. The candidate should have strong experience with IBMrsquos AIX Linux operating system, all aspects of Cognos.
Tableau applications, as well as an understanding of Network Install Manager (NIM) and DB2 and other data sources supported. The project supports a Data Warehouse environment using IBMrsquos PureApplication pattern-deployed Virtual Machine (VM) servers. The IBM PureApplication is an appliance solution that consists of IBM Power servers running AIX, V7000 storage, DB2 Warehouse, WebSphere, and Cognos Business Intelligence analytics. The environment also contains LDAP, Ab Initio, Control
- M and Jenkins deployment support tool. The Tableau Analytics runs of a Linux implementation and contains LDAP, Abinito and Jenkins deployment tool using Python scripting. There is a planned migration to the Linux operating system at the end of 2021. Tasks bull Build, configure and manage environments on Pure Application Hardware. bull Plan, install and configure IBM WebSphere Servers and Cognos BI applications on IBM AIX virtual servers. bull Install, Configure and Manage AIX and Linux Servers. bull Install and configure SSL Certificates in WebSphere bull Identify and remediate security vulnerabilities bull Perform user security management in Tableau administration tools. bull Perform Tableau deployments in all environments following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)Perform user security management in WebSphere and Cognos administration tools. bull Perform WebSphere and Cognos deployments in all environments following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) bull Perform problem analysis and resolution for OS and Middleware applications bull Perform problem analysis and resolution for Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio and Cognos Transformer. bull Installation of IBM Pure App patterns, fix packs and IBM hot fixes. bull Actively participate in CCTI infrastructure projects impacting the PureApp and CognosWebSphere environments. bull Provide technical support for the CCTI disaster recovery environment bull On call 247 support for any issues, user report executions, application issues, failover incidents, and log reviews. bull Secure web access and single sign on (SSO) for PureApplication-installed applications Additional information Interview format 1st ndash Phone Screen, 2nd
- Skype Location Washington D.C Compensation and benefits ndash Lumen Solutions offers competitive compensation package as well as an array of benefits matching with current industry standard based on experience and qualifications. Overview of benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays 401K, Employee Referral Bonus Lumen Solutions is an EEO and presents an incredible opportunity for growth and advancement with initiatives in transportation, healthcare, and financial sectors.
Contact Information Phone Number of assigned recruiter 571-418-2493 Posted By Jaiprakash Singh Lumen Solutions, Inc.
Please send resume to mailto mailto
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.