Software Developer at Deloitte & Touche L.L.P. in Gilbert, AZ
You will be redirected to Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.'s preferred application process.
Sr. Cloud Native Specialist
SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!
More InfoSCAM ALERTCaution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US ("Deloitte"). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a 'job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte. We would like to clarify that:
* At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
* We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
* We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
* We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
* No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte. Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for 'registration', 'verification' or 'security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements. We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
AWS Cloud Native SpecialistAre you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology?
A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Cloud Native Development Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested?
Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
* Work with cloud engineering teams to design and develop cloud native systems
* Create, build, and implement applications based on modern cloud design patterns and cloud software development that utilizes cloud computing and services in public, private, and hybrid clouds environments
* Leveraging cloud native services to drive innovation and increases speed to market in the software development life cycle
* Maintain application DevOps processes and deployment pipelines to implement and support application and feature releases
* Assist in system migration to the cloud supporting refactoring legacy system to modernize the application or integration services to leverage cloud native services and solutions
* Continue to learn and grow professionally as a cloud native engineer as new cloud services and solutions come to market
The TeamDeloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise. The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's journey in Cloud adoption, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Operations Transformation, Cloud Native Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to modernize application and system integration by enabling Cloud.
Required Qualifications* Bachelor-level degree in IT related field or equivalent professional experience
* 7+ years' experience developing full stack solutions and utilizing software build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Bitbucket, CodeCommit)
* 7+ years application and API development background in object-oriented programming language such as (Java, .Net, C#)
* Experience with modern API development (Node.js, Go)* 2-4 years cloud native language experience (Lambda, Node.js Python)
* Base understanding of cloud serverless solutions (S3, Cloud.
Front, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, Elasti.
Cache, SQS, MQ, RDS)
* Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS ECS, Fargate)
* Experience with cloud build and deployment tools (GitLab, Beanstalk, Ops
Works, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy)
* Experience working with cloud database services (RDS, DynamoDB, DocumentDB)
* Experience working with cloud deployment languages (Cloud.
Formation, Terraform, Chef, Ansible)
* Base understanding of cloud services and infrastructure (VPC, EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, VPC, SG, NACL)
* Must be able to relocate or live in the Mechanicsburg, PA, Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ area.
* Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
* Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
Preferred Qualifications* AWS Certification (AWS Solution Architect Associate, AWS Developer, AWS DevOps)
* Other cloud certifications nice to have (GCP, Azure)How you'll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's cultureOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tipsWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Requisition code: E21GILCSRCAG108-USDC
You will be redirected to Deloitte & Touche L.L.P.'s preferred application process.