Senior C++ Software Developer at Next Step Systems in Illinois Medical District, IL
Next Step SystemsIllinois Medical District, IL
Senior C++ Software Developer, High Frequency Desk - R
+ Software Developer, High Frequency Desk, Chicago, IL As part of a high frequency trading team, you will work with fellow desk team members and C++ infrastructure team to engineer ultra-low latency, high throughput trading systems. You will create and improve the libraries and frameworks upon which trading applications are based and develop new tools. In addition, you will also benchmark and tune critical software services to achieve optimum performance.
Qualifications- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience programming in C++ and Python in a Linux environment.
- High Frequency trading experience is a must.
- FPGA interface experience preferred.
- Experience building ultra-latency sensitive systems.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software stack.
- Trading industry experience mandatory (trading desk preferred).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident team player motivated by a fast-paced environment. Keywords Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Software Developer High Frequency Desk, C++, Python, Linux, High Frequency Trading, Low Latency, Trading Desk, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting Company Will Sponsor Visas Company Will Relocate Candidates Looking to hire a Senior Software Developer in Chicago, IL or in other cities?
Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help. We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Software Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.