Secret Cleared Technical Information System Security Engineer at Computer Merchant, Ltd., The in San Diego County, CA
Computer Merchant, Ltd., TheSan Diego County, CA
Secret Cleared Technical Information System Security Engineer (ISSE)
Secret Cleared Technical Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) As the Technical Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) for the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (AA) process for Commander, Navy Installation Command (CNIC) Commander, Navy Region Southwest (CNRSW) Information Assurance (IA) Support ), you will be tasked with developing RMF security authorization packages to obtain Authorizations to Operate (Client). As the Technical Information System Security Engineer (ISSE), you will be responsible for the activities listed below
1. Support will include cybersecurity planning and assistance with the development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages andor supporting Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation.
2. Ability to support the GAF IT infrastructure.
3. Ability to perform cybersecurity planning, development, and implementation tasks as requestedrequired, to include providing cybersecurity engineering reviews of system architectures and assisting with the development or updating of documentation required to obtain or maintain a system ATO.
4. Ability to work directly with stakeholders to provide cybersecurity guidance and direction, to answer any cybersecurity-related questions, and to provide cybersecurity impact analyses.
5. Ability to work with stakeholders to obtain, review, and update or develop cybersecurity documentation and artifacts to ensure documentation and artifacts reflect current practices and controls.
6. Experience with eMASS, understanding ACAS scan results and STIG checklists. Requirements, Experience,
EducationMust possess an active Secret Security Clearance Must meet 8570 Workforce IAT Level II, IAM Level III preferred Must have a BS in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related discipline. Must have 6 years in Information Technology Must have 3-5 years experience in a Cyber Security environment to include RMF and eMASS experience Navy RMF experience preferred but not required. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.