Sales Administrative Assistant at Uline in New York, NY
UlineNew York, NY
Sales Administrative AssistantSales Administrative Assistant
New York, New York
1 Penn Plaza, Suite 4207, New York, NY 10017 As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Come join our sales team supporting NYC customers in finance, fashion, media and more, all while working out of 1 Penn Plaza with 360-degree views of Manhattan!
- Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide administrative support for sales representative team.
- Assist in answering customer calls and sales representative emails.
- Place orders and quotes for customers.
- Obtain pricing and request quotes from vendors.
- Assist Sales Director on reports and projects.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years prior experience.
- Proficient with MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Power.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.