Regional CDL A Truck Driver at Paper Transport in Livonia, MI
Paper Transport, Inc.Livonia, MI
Regional CDL A Truck Driver - Home Weekly - High Miles - 47 CPM.
CDL-A truck driver needed for regional run!
Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A regional truck driver opportunity. Our CDL-A regional truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you?
Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI s advantages for CDL-A regional truck drivers & apply today!
- Schedule: 5.5 days out and 34-hours home regional run - pick your start day
- Compensation: 47 CPM (2,600 miles/week)
- Average weekly pay $1,300
- Average yearly earnings $67,600
- Quick on-boarding our orientation is just 1.5 days to reduce risk/keep you healthy & get you on the road!
- Generous bonus opportunities
- Steady freight even during economic downturn!
- High retention rate this tells you we work to keep our truck drivers satisfied!
- Excellent FMCSA safety rating
- Financially stable, debt-free
- The greatest respect from the PTI team
- Multiple park locations/terminals throughout the Midwest and South
- Operating Area: Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Wisconsin
Additional perks and advantages:
- Detention: $17/Hour after first hour and up to 8 hours/day
- Double Drop & Hook Pay: $10
- Off Pay: $20
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Per Year
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: Late
- Model Sleeper and personal ELD Samsung Tablets
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long
- Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- No Fee Passenger Policy
- $500 First
- Load Bonus + additional bonus opportunities
Learn more about our regional opportunities today.
- Current Class A CDL
- 0-9 Months
ExperienceStudents and trainees with 0-9 months experience must have attended a school with 160-hour curriculum (starting pay for Trainees 44 CPM)
- 9+ months experience if did not attend a school with 160-hour curriculum
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.