NOC Engineer - Level 1 | Razor Technology at Atidan Technologies in Conshohocken, PA
Atidan TechnologiesConshohocken, PA
NOC Engineer - Level 1 | Razor Technology - Full Time Opportunity
The Level 1 NOC Engineer will primarily analyze and troubleshoot customer support tickets based on standard operating procedures and assist with cloudDR migration projects. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an MSP support team environment focusing on Windows.
Linux environments and VMware virtual infrastructure in private hybrid andor public cloud. Duties will include customer support, installation, integration, configuration, service creation, client interaction, and day-to-day operations of customer IaaS, DRaaS, Backup-aaS, and Monitoring-aaS environments.
Job Responsibilities- Receives, prioritizes, responds to and resolves or escalates support requests.
- Manages support requests and ticket queues within the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Expertly manages end-user expectations throughout the support process.
- Fully documents resolutions in the IT Knowledgebase.
- Provides end-user training as needed and encourages the use of self-help IT resources.
- Provisions network and system access based on organizational and functional roles, IT department policy and established security practices.
- Provisions common IT assets, such as computers, mobile devices, printers, phones, etc. in compliance with established IT standards.
- Maintains a consistent environment across all managed devices.
- Participates in an on-call after-hours system monitoring rotation.
- Provides on-site support leading up to and during new office go-lives.
- Updates asset management records to reflect the procurement, assignment, recovery, and retirement of fixed assets.
- Assist with VMware implementation designs and administration support.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring alerts, servers and backup platforms.
- Review log reports and alerts. Monitor the completion of server backups and DR testing.
- Ensure disaster recovery processes are being executed.
- Assist with configuration and implementation of customer projects.
Required Skills- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- 1-3 years' experience working in a MSPNOCNetwork Administrator or equivalent knowledge position.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems (2008 R220122016), Active Directory, Group Policy, TCPIP, DHCP, DNS.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of VMware Virtual Infrastructure vCenter, ES
Xi, vCOPs, vSAN, vCM, vSphere replication, SRM, vCloud suite.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Server hardware knowledge Dell, HPE, Cisco UCS experience a plus.
- Various storage technologies (DAS, SAN, NAS), Netapp experience a plus.
- Enterprise backup solutions Asigra, Storage.
Craft, and equivalent.
- Replication Solutions Zerto, Doubletake, and equivalent.
- Monitoring Solutions Opensource monitoring (Nagios.
Icinga) and commercial RMMSIEM solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention and accuracy to detail is important.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills. Additional
Skills- Scripting languages Power.
Shell, PerlPython, VB
Script, command shell.
- Background knowledge in disaster recovery, security frameworks, data security controls.
- Enterprise systems management solutions.
- Documentation and data presentation.
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere. Desired Skills.
Traits This job requires a background that demonstrates the following minimum knowledge, skills, talents and traits.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.