Queue Master - R at Next Step Systems in Belleville, IL
Next Step SystemsBelleville, IL
Queue Master - R
Queue Master, Belleville IL Ready to Hire Urgent Need Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance and be willing to obtain an IAT Level II certification within 90 days of hire date. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus Multiple opportunities available in Belleville, IL
Responsibilities- This position is responsible for monitoring tickets for their entire lifecycle.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of high visibility customer ticket.
- Analyze status of tickets and verify next action is clear and concise.
- Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
- Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
- Review and validate tickets are following published processes to include templates, notifications, and updating timelines.
- Coordinate and assign daily workload to technicians for resolution of incidents.
- Complete synopsis of incidents to government when requested.
- Provide pass down of high interest incidents to oncoming queue masters.
- Consolidate list of scheduled maintenances and provide to technicians on shift.
- Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers more quickly.
- Provide situational awareness updates to both customer and contract leadership for all high visibility issues and tickets.
- Available to the customer for all informational request.
- Coordinate with all functional areas to ensure government requests are addressed in a timely manner.
Qualifications- Prefer Bachelor's degree High School diploma and 3 years of experience.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security CE or equivalent) prior to start date.
- Able to work in a shift work environment as we are a 247 operation.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Tech control facility or cyber transport experience.
- Circuit actions experience.
- Telco NOC, inside or outside plant experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following alarm surveillance, fault management, LA
N maintenance, performance management.
- Expertise in one or more of the following routers, switches, crypto devices, routing, CISCO, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching.
- General understanding of network topologies, both transport and IP. Experience with MS Office suite, i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Power.
Point. Keywords Belleville IL Jobs, Queue Master, Telco, NOC, Cyber Transport, Circuit Actions, Routers, Switches, Crypto Devices, Routing, Cisco, Juniper, MSPP, DWDM, Optical Switching, Illinois Recruiters, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting Looking to hire a Queue Master in Belleville, IL or in other cities?
Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help. We help companies that are looking to hire Queue Masters for jobs in Belleville, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.