Software Developer, Quantitative Developer - G at Next Step Systems in Illinois Medical District, IL
Next Step SystemsIllinois Medical District, IL
Software Developer, Quantitative Developer - G
Software Developer, Quantitative Developer, Chicago, IL We are seeking highly talented C+
+ Developers with an entrepreneurial spirit to join the research and infrastructure development teams.
Responsibilities- Work collaboratively with senior developers and business leaders to expand, enhance , and improve ultra low latency trading infrastructure platform.
- Analyze complex technical issues and create solutions proactively.
- Design and implement reliable and efficient software used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
- Provide technical expertise to support and troubleshoot production environment in real time.
Qualifications- Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and think creatively.
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
- 3 or more years of experience in a related role or field.
- Strong programming skills in C++ and understanding of general programming concepts.
- Familiarity with Matlab, R, or Python a plus.
- Desire and interest to develop a career in the financial industry.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Must be motivated, dependable, and responsible. Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master's degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyMIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California
- Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc. Keywords Chicago IL Jobs, Software Developer Quantitative Developer, C++, Java, Python, R, MatLab, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago Company Will Sponsor Candidates Looking to hire a Software Developer Quantitative Developer in Chicago, IL or in other cities?
Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help. We help companies that are looking to hire Software Developer Quantitative Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.