Physician/Radiology/New York/Permanent/Radiologist Needed N at StaffPhysicians.com in New York, NY
StaffPhysicians.comNew York, NY
Physician / Radiology / New York / Permanent / Radiologist Needed in N
A group in New York is planning to hire a radiologist. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. You will work Monday
- Friday, 8 am
- 5 pm, and 1:9 call. You will be supported by 10 other radiologists and 1 PA. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified, and MQSA certification is required.
A NY license is required to start this position, and Comp.
Health can assist you with the processing and application.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 10 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CM
E time with $15K stipend, a retirement plan with profit sharing, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this central New York city in the Finger Lakes area. You will enjoy the green hills scenery, four-season recreation, and the wonderful environment to raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact Comp.
Health for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Eric Gant at and send an updated copy of your CV to . All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive pay
- CME time with $15K stipend
- 10 weeks of vacation
- Profit sharing
- MQSA certification required
- Excellent supportive staff
- Great central New York location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.