Help Desk Technician - Razor Technology at Atidan Technologies in Conshohocken, PA
Atidan TechnologiesConshohocken, PA
Help Desk Technician - Razor Technology
Job DescriptionRazor Technology is seeking qualified individuals to expand the Cloud Services team in support of growing customers and services in our cloudmanaged services practice. Razor is looking for a high-energy Help Desk Technician with a passion for learning and technology and to help us continue to drive innovation. The Help Desk Technician will primarily analyze and troubleshoot customer support tickets based on standard operating procedures and assist with cloudDR migration projects. The ideal candidate will have experience working in an MSP support team environment focusing on Windows.
Linux environments and virtual infrastructure in private hybrid andor public cloud. Duties will include triage of customer support requests, installation, integration, configuration, client interaction, and day-to-day operations of customer IaaS, DRaaS, Backup-aaS, and Monitoring-aaS environments.
Job Responsibilities- Receives, prioritizes, responds to and resolves or escalates support requests.
- Manages support requests and ticket queues within the Service Desk ticketing system.
- Expertly manages end-user expectations throughout the support process.
- Fully documents resolutions in Razorrsquos customer knowledgebase.
- Provides end-user training as needed and encourages the use of self-help IT resources.
- Provisions network and system access based on organizational and functional roles, IT department policy and established security practices.
- Provisions common IT assets, such as computers, mobile devices, printers, phones, etc. in compliance with established standards.
- Participates in an after-hours on-call systemalert monitoring rotation.
- Provides on-site support leading up to and during new customer onboardings.
- Updates asset management records to reflect the procurement, assignment, and retirement of fixed assets.
- Assist with customer projects, implementations and administration support.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations, monitoring alerts, servers and backup platforms.
- Review log reports and alerts. Monitor the completion of server backups and DR testing.
- Ensure disaster recovery processes are being executed for customers as required.
- Assist with configuration and implementation of customer projects and services.
Required Skills- AS or BS degree in Information Technology or equivalent demonstrated experience and knowledge.
- 1-3 years' experience working in a MSPNOCNetwork Administrator or equivalent knowledge position.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems (201220162019), Active Directory, Group Policy, TCPIP, DHCP, DNS, Office 365, etc..
- Strong skills and working knowledge of VMware Virtual Infrastructure vCenter, ES
Xi, vSphere, vCloud suite.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Server hardware knowledge Dell, HPE, Cisco UCS experience a plus.
- Various storage technologies (DAS, SAN, NAS), NetApp experience a plus.
- Enterprise backup solutions Storage.
Craft, Veeam, and equivalent.
- Replication Solutions Zerto, Doubletake, and equivalent.
- Monitoring Solutions Open Source monitoring (Nagios.
Icinga) and commercial RMMSIEM solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong attention and accuracy to detail is important.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills. Desired Skills.
Traits This job requires a background that demonstrates the following minimum knowledge, skills, talents and traits Technical Knowledge Strong understanding of assigned technologies with a focus on analysis, development, modification, installation, testing, maintenance, and documentation. Diagnoses, isolates, and debugs problems. Continually increases technical knowledge of assigned technologies and domains and demonstrates application of that knowledge. Achieves appropriate certifications and educational advancements. Communication Communicates moderately complex technical concepts to technical audiences and area management moderately complex intra-domain and simple inter-domain technical issues and problems to vendors and with business and IS customers as needed to solve problems and install and test moderately complex technical components. Negotiation Obtains agreement or consensus from multiple parties earns trust and seek win-win solutions and manages infrastructure expectations. Planning and Perspective Performs operational and some tactical planning formulates and articulates short-term, operation-wide technical vision anticipates and prepares for emerging infrastructure needs. Policies, Process and Procedures Acts in accordance with established guidelines and follows processes and procedures and identifies requirements for, develops, maintains and manages Team and some Area-wide processes and procedures. Teamwork Works with peers, subordinates, Area management, and business customers to build positive relationships and maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement assists others when necessary to achieve Team, Area and Division goals. Does not ignore conflict and instead uses a win-win approach to resolve conflict within their sphere of influence. Flexibility Effectively deals with ambiguity, unexpected events, and changing infrastructure requirements juggles multiple tasks and activities simultaneously and handles and manages technical stress. Initiative Undertakes activities on their own communicates status appropriately anticipates subsequent activities and projects keeps informed of technology and industry trends and learns and applies new skills and technologies. Creativity and Innovation Sees the bigger picture and articulates multiple solutions to technical problems challenges conventional practices and adapts established methods for new uses and evaluates new technologies and concepts for solving existing problems.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.