Help Desk Analyst I at Robert Half in HEBRON, KY
Robert HalfHEBRON, KY
Help Desk Analyst I
DescriptionCandidates who excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues will be a great fit for this position. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment with a company in the Wholesale Distribution
- Dur Goods field. We encourage you to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position, if you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. Located in Hebron, Kentucky, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a short-term temporary role.
Please submit all resumes to Your responsibilities in this role
- Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
Requirements- Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Command of Wireless
- DHCP DNS experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- MS Windows 10 experience preferred Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office ator visit www.roberthalf.comjobstechnology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer MFDisability.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.