Healthcare Recruiter at Randstad in Bronx, NY
Seeking a seasoned Recruiter who has recruited in a hospital setting!
Location: Bronx, New York
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30 - 43 per hour
Work Hours: 9 to 5
- Incumbent must have thorough knowledge of all regulations and licensing requirements as well as hospital program requirements to successfully perform the duties of the position.
- Responsible for sourcing and recruiting highly qualified candidates for Allied Health Services positions. Position deals with licensed and certified clinical specialist jobs (.ie. Pharmacists, CT Technicians, and Radiology Technicians).
- Incumbent analyzes positions and needs and designs recruiting strategies to fill positions in the shortest time at the lowest cost to MMC.
- Source and hire candidates into Allied Health Professions. Recruits, interviews and screens job applicants.
- Directs the administration of skills and licensing tests as required.
- Reviews and refers internal transfer/promotion requests as appropriate to hiring manager.
- In consultation with hiring manager incumbent determines most qualified candidate and makes job offer. Negotiates salary and extends offer of employment/transfer/promotion to candidates.
We look forward to seeing your resume. If you possess a Bachelors Degree or higher and you have Health Care recruiting experience please please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.