Delivery Driver at Doordash in San Francisco, CA
You will be redirected to Doordash's preferred application process.
Staff Business Systems Product Owner
About the Team The Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration organization enables the productivity of our sales and go-to-market organizations through intelligent workflows, reliable data and scalable systems. We partner with groups across the company including Product, Finance, Engineering, Operations, and Analytics to build essential systems and allow the business to move faster. This team empowers DoorDash teams to achieve the best selection for our platform and grow revenues across our services and the world. About the Role We are looking for a Senior Business Systems Product Owner who will manage the systems strategy and implementation as DoorDash continues to grow globally. You will report directly to our Manager, Business Systems Transformation and Acceleration and your mission will be to transform and translate our systems processes to guide performance for our growing organization. You will work with our International strategy and Operations team and our central Services, Operations, Sales, Business Applications, and Product Management teams to scope the projects you work on, serving as the business process and systems expert. You will be at the start line as we race to bring DoorDash to the world, by powering our teams with the tools, data and infrastructure that they need to make each new region a success. You're excited about this opportunity because you will: Go deep in every domain of the business from Marketing to Onboarding to understand dependencies, develop our processes and ensure cohesive execution across capabilities. Work with a variety of partners to understand their goals, and needs and communicate complex technical work to team members. Document and determine the systems and technology needs for DoorDash to grow its B2B ecosystem abroad while developing standards and playbooks to do this repeatedly at scale. Use your knowledge of business processes and capabilities to assess each region's requirements against the operational must haves and guide teams towards realizing a shared vision. Partner with Data Quality teams to ensure best of class processes are established for onboarding product fulfillment, and channel integrations. Partner with Marketing and Sales to support business through all stages of the funnel with systems that automate and measure progress. Launch new markets by balancing speed and operational excellence. Build a technology roadmap based on your understanding of processes, industry best practices, and gap analysis. Use this roadmap to scope projects for quarterly execution. Manage project plan and kick-off meeting to align team members and delivery team against goals, project milestones and timeline. Elicit and form requirements through workshops, shadowing, and meaningful engagement with partners. Document requirements for review and prioritization, using your deep expertise in Business Analysis practices. Partner with Technical Program Managers, Salesforce Administrators and Application Engineers to design thoughtful systems solutions, frequently on the Salesforce platform. Partner with the training team to coordinate change management plans and release timings to ensure the solutions you build are adopted. Support, iterate, troubleshoot; as feedback comes in, you quickly assess, prioritize and plan delivery. We're excited about you because: You have a bachelor's degree and 10 years of relevant experience developing enterprise systems, managing full implementation lifecycle for delivery of systems You have 6 of experience in Enterprise Support and Services (Professional Services, Technology Consulting, Customer Support, or Partner Enablement) You have experience in relational databases and integration You are proficient in business process analysis, and functional architecture documentation You have deep expertise with internal business applications including Salesforce. You see systems and process as a strategic differentiator You know how to balance speed while driving towards a strategic long-term roadmap You have the determination to initiate and complete complex projects You have experience taking change and driving it to clarity with experience with cultural nuance You can organize complex and detailed processes into concise documentation You've got technical experience and can guide conversation with Salesforce Admins and Engineers You've identified time-consuming internal processes and built solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the scope of the company You have a vision for systems that scale and your users love and you can present an action plan to get us there You're excited about designing data models for implementation of Salesforce and third-party applications Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash We are leaders
- Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies. We are doers
- We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learning
- We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are customer obsessed
- Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility. We are all DoorDash
- The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights. We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits. About DoorDash DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com . Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel. Statement of Non
- Discrimination: In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on "protected categories," we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at DoorDash. We value a diverse workforce - people who identify as women, non-binary or gender non-conforming, LGBTQIA, American Indian or Native Alaskan, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latinx, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, differently-abled, caretakers and parents, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Thank you to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination. If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
You will be redirected to Doordash's preferred application process.