Certified Caregiver/ Certified Nursing Assistant at Homewatch CareGivers of Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ
Homewatch CareGivers of PhoenixPhoenix, Arizona
Certified Caregiver/ Certified Nursing Assistant
Homewatch CareGivers is committed to the safety and health of our Care Partners and Clients. We continue to be pro-active by supplying our care partners with the necessary PPE(personal protective equipment) to keep them safe and our clients safe from COVID-19This includes face masks, face shields and gowns (if necessary), and gloves.
Your safety and welfare are our top priority!
DO YOU LIVE BY THE GOLDEN RULE THEN YOU ARE WHO WE WANT!!CALL TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW: 602 953-2872CAREGIVERS AND CNA'S WANTED (Phoenix Metro area including /Scottsdale/West Valley/ East Valley /Cave Creek/ Carefree locations)We have limited number of positions that can guarantee 40 hours of work a week or part time positions if needed.
Homewatch CareGivers has been recognized as "One of the best places to work in the Valley," for the past 7 years. Plus, "One of the top 25 Workplaces for Women." These are some of the benefits we offer.
Medical /Dental Benefit Eligibility
* After 60 days of full-time employment Earned Paid Sick Time $20 toward Annual AAA Membership Fee
* After 90 days of employment 50% off Monthly Gym Membership Fee (up to $10)
* After 90 days of employment Care Partners Appreciation Luncheons $100 Referral Bonus Program Holiday Celebration luncheon Year
- End Bonuses
* Will be based on hours worked during the past year, years having worked for Homewatch CareGivers and performance Credential reimbursement (CPR, First
- Aid, Fingerprint, TB test)
* After 1 year of employment Thanksgiving Gift Cards
* After 1 year of employment Birthday Gift Cards and RecognitionPay range: $12.50 per hour - $18.00 per hour (based on shift times)GENERAL
REQUIREMENTSPreference to Certified Caregiver, Caregiver or C.N.A. Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. Must be able to read, speak and understand English Prefer at least 1-year experience working as a caregiver.
Current CPR and First
- Aid certifications, TB test and AZ Fingerprint Card; we will help you acquire the credentials that you do not have.
Must have insured vehicle and driver license.
"We are a Drug
- Free Workplace": All candidates for employment will be drug testedWE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A $100 HIRING BONUS Hiring bonus to be paid after having completed 100 hours of paid time working for Homewatch CareGiversDo you have a passion for helping others?
Are you energetic and have enthusiasm?
Would you like to work for a company that honors its employees as its most valuable asset?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Are you committed to on-going education to improve your skills?
If so, then come join our team of elite Caregivers. With Homewatch CareGivers, you are not just another employee; you become part of our family. Call (602) 953-2872 to arrange a time to meet with us and join our team. Homewatch CareGivers, a non-medical home care agency with clients valley wide is seeking to hire Certified Caregivers and CNAs for immediate assignment on cases with 24 hour, 12 hour, and hourly shifts available. All cases are long-term with ongoing clients offering confirmed shifts. Shifts available include both weekdays and weekends in particular; opportunity for either full-time or part-time employment are available; caregivers are encouraged to work as many hours as they wish, and get paid for overtime beyond 40 hours in a work week. Immediate placement. Must be available for immediate assignment. Join an agency that truly cares about its caregivers. Homewatch CareGivers is a family owned and operated agency that treats its caregivers like family. We firmly believe in upholding "The 3 R's of Caregiving: Respect, Reward, and Recognition;" Respect for the incredible service of care-giving that our caregivers provide, Rewards including the best pay and array of benefits possible, and Recognition of your efforts throughout our company and by our clients. Homewatch CareGivers serves the elderly and disabled throughout all of Maricopa County assisting clients with their activities of daily living, including personal care (i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, toileting, oral hygiene) and Companion Care (i.e., companionship, meal prep, housekeeping, med reminders, transportation) as necessary. If interested, please call us at 602-953-2872.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.