Business Analyst at Robert Half in BATON ROUGE, LA
Robert HalfBATON ROUGE, LA
DescriptionAre you a driven individual with business experience?
Further your career as a Business Analyst by checking out this exciting opportunity through Robert Half Technology, looking to fill an opening at a growing, dynamic firm. To be considered, candidates should possess a strong set of interpersonal, technical, and communicative skills. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Business Analyst will be based in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana region. Key responsibilities
- Develop innovative and accessible solutions for new product specifications
- Meet business goals by working closely with development team to invent and analyze product requirements
- Collaborate with designers to establish appropriate wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Produce comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications
Requirements- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Business analysis experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile project management
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations
- Solid grasp of developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go Contact your local Robert Half Technology office ator visit www.roberthalf.comjobstechnology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada. 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer MFDisability.
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.