Amazon Warehousing Worker at Amazon in Auburn, WA
Amazon Warehousing Worker (Part-Time)Part-time Warehouse Team Member
Hourly pay rate:
* The base pay for this role is either $16.80/hr or $17.30. Earn $3/hr more when you select a Morning shift (6:00am
- 10:00am) with the $16.80/hr base pay for a total of $19.80/hr pay.
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Sort Center buildings run 24/7 with the following hours of operation. You will choose a pre-set schedule that consists of 4-6 days of work based on availability.
Building hours of operations:
6:00 am 10:00 am*
11:00 am 3:00 pm*
4:15 pm 9:15 pm
9:45 pm 1:45 am*
Choose the shifts that work best for you now. You will be able to adjust your schedule in the future.
- Work 18-24 hours each week
- Shifts are 3 5 hours long
* Flex up / Flex down: At Sort Center, you will be scheduled for a 4-hour per sort. The need to flex your end of shift time up or down is determined by sortation center volume. The flex up or down may be a full hour increment or a fraction of an hour. For example, on any given day, a shift might flex to 3.5 hours, 4.25 hours, etc.
When do I choose my schedule?
After you schedule your New Hire Event appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to select your shift. Your schedule will be based on availability and the preferences you that you select.
Part-time jobs available now. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Join our fulfillment center team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon deliveries. Choose from a variety of part-time shifts.
Health and safety are always a top priority for us. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep everyone healthy. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Reasons youll love working at Amazon:
- Paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan
- Holiday pay opportunities
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Sort Centers Its no small job to get every order from click to customer door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. Youll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. These are part-time opportunities with a consistent schedule of 25-35 hours per week.Basic qualifications:
- High school, GED,or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visithttps://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Logic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker,
Location: Auburn, WA - 98002
More ICYMI Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.