Iot, reservoircomputing, ann, rnn & much more…
Internet of Things News Monday, July 16
- IoT Cybersecurity Spending Projected To Hit $6 Billion
- China urged to develop software to support industrial IoT, seek cooperation – Global Times
- The Tweeted Times – personal newspaper generated from your Twitter account
- Arabian Oil And Gas
IoT, reservoircomputing, ANN, RNN, AI, IA, machinelearning, BigData, DataScience, artificialintelligence, computerintelligence
- Ripple Executives Host Ask Me Anything (AMA) About XRP Crypto Coin – All The Internet Of Things
- Thursday News: Blockchain, IoT, AI, ML, Python, Neural Networks, NLP
Blockchain, IoT, AI, MachineLearning, Python, NeuralNetworks, NLProc, abdsc, BigData, DataScience
- Telegram: Contact @zetochain
zetochain, tokensale, foodsafety, supplychain, iot
- Daily News From Charles Hall
BigData, IoT, CyberSecurity, MachineLearning, AI, ai, machinelearning
- NodeXL Graph Gallery: Graph Details
iot, iot, blockchain, ai, devops, agile, futurist, bigdata, ubinet, security, ux
- Spending on Internet of Things security will reach $6 billion by 2023, according to a new forecast from Juniper Research.
- North America is projected to lead global cybersecurity spending over the next five years and 5% of total cybersecurity spending across all businesses is expected to be devoted to IoT project security by 2023.
- Annual IoT security spending is projected to rise 30% while growth in Internet of Things connections grows at 25% annually.
- Growing business risk and regulatory minimum standards are seen as the key drivers for cybersecurity spending.
- Smart home IoT security spending is projected to be less than 17% of the consumer market in 2023.
@ChrisJNovak: IoT Cybersecurity Spending Projected To Hit $6 Billion 07/11/2018 https://t.co/3llVoubsVl
- China’s manufacturing faces challenges due to the lack of core software to support the industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and it should make efforts to reduce dependence on foreign software developers amid China-US trade friction, industry insiders said.
- Faced with growing Sino-US trade tensions, Chinese information technology (IT) companies are being urged to develop basic and core software systems.
- As we’ve been relying on foreign suppliers such as Siemens and Dassault for many years in industrial software, domestic companies lag in core technologies for smart manufacturing, said Justin Ju, senior vice president of ChinaSoft International.
- Like foreign conglomerates such as GE and Siemens that have been undertaking merger and acquisition (M&A) deals with software companies, Chinese companies could also seek technology cooperation with foreign software developers, Ju noted.
- China is mainly looking at the use of big data and the integration of the IoT into production lines, so there is scope for foreign companies to participate in this blueprint in terms of providing core industrial software, Wang Jianmin, dean of the school of software of Tsinghua University, who…
@iot_guide: China urged to develop software to support industrial IoT, seek cooperation https://t.co/xqSzTf1XrI
@KenFeltman: Insurance and the Internet of Things https://t.co/9oUj1dn1C3 – top stories by @NituSaikia18, @NAVEEN_MANN, @AabhasHere
@nschaetti: Huawei launches solution to help oil and gas industry develop energy #IoT | https://t.co/Nixp9g55A4 #reservoircomputing #ANN #RNN #AI #IA #machinelearning #BigData #DataScience #artificialintelligence #computerintelligence https://t.co/BZh4HxByWB
- You can help support the site by signing up for a low-cost monthly subscription.
- In return for your contribution: – – The price of the subscription is $2 per month (USD).
@TheIoT: Ripple Executives Host Ask Me Anything (AMA) About XRP Crypto Coin https://t.co/elwTLjfAta #IoT
@KirkDBorne: Highlighted resources in #Blockchain, #IoT, #AI, #MachineLearning, #Python, #NeuralNetworks, #NLProc and more at @DataScienceCtrl https://t.co/yPBQ3IOS2z #abdsc #BigData #DataScience https://t.co/I3Cz5qb5dh
@Umano_UK: “The Use of IoT in Healthcare” https://t.co/PqaTh289Zz by @WearablesExpert on @LinkedIn
@mokhlesur595: #zetochain integrates Big Data Analytics with the blockchain.https://t.co/5aC3pWeeOj#tokensale #foodsafety#supplychain#iot
@chuck607: Hot off the press! Daily News From Charles Hall is out! #BigData #IoT #CyberSecurity #MachineLearning #AI https://t.co/46G7V2cvCw Stories via @AnimationArtist @staceyhillx #ai #machinelearning
@marc_smith: #iot via NodeXL https://t.co/O8AbuVRmS7@userexperienceu@ubinetus@mikequindazzi@fisher85m@evankirstel@mclynd@worldtrendsinfo@antgrasso@motorcycletwitt@iotworldsTop hashtags:#iot#blockchain#ai#devops#agile#futurist#bigdata#ubinet#security#ux