Blockchain, iot, iot, innovation & much more…
Internet of Things News Monday, June 18
- How Blockchain Can Help Humanitarian Causes
- The Internet of Things is Everywhere – When Do You Step In? – RevelX
iot, innovation, growthhacking
- What would it mean for AI to have a soul?
- However, more than a billion people across the globe lack access to this fundamental right, depriving them of basic healthcare, education, voting, housing, schooling, childcare, housing benefits and other social facilities.
- In June 2017, Accenture and Microsoft (MSFT) partnered to provide a blockchain solution to support the ID2020 program, a public-private partnership dedicated to solving the challenges of identity for such people, through technology.
- The Accenture prototype aligns to the principles of the Decentralized Identity Foundation, and uses the Ethereum Enterprise Alliances private, or permissioned, blockchain protocol.
- During the summit, a pilot blockchain-based initiative to combat the grave issue of child trafficking was announced by the World Identity Network (WIN), theUnited Nations Office for Project Services(UNOPS) and theUnited Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology(UN-OICT).
- Thus, identity not just lays the foundation stone to avail any economic, social or political opportunity, it ensures that every life is valued.
@BluePi_In: How #Blockchain Can Help Humanitarian Causes :https://t.co/VsJ067D4DW#IoT https://t.co/0btzwD54t1
- The Internet of Things (IoT) results in an explosion of data from devices and machines connected to the Internet.
- Blockchain-based IoT adoption will rise to 5%, and new European guidelines will give the green light for commercializing IoT data.
- IoT Helps You To Know Your Customer Better – – Through IoT, consumers generate more data than ever.
- This so-called predictive maintenance is decreasing malfunctions in elevators.
- To explore the possibilities IoT can offer you, I recommend you ask yourself these questions: Do I have a clear picture of the data my company has in its possession and the data our customers, machines, and systems generate every day?
@RevelX: The Internet of Things is Everywhere – When Do You Step In? https://t.co/2d81gG3lRY #iot #innovation #growthhacking https://t.co/F7N1vvLoi9
- At the bottom of the debate over what exactly a soul is, is a fundamental question about whether human beings are merely physical beings or a mix of physical and… something else.
- Some translations use the word soul instead of living being, which highlights the view that the physical body of Adam was animated by something that wasnt his physical body: namely, the breath of life.
- Soul, to him, is not as an essence apart from the physical self, but the net sum of those encounters in which embodied humans relate to and commune with God (who is spirit) or one another in a manner that reaches deeply into the essence of our creaturely, historical, and…
- Christian philosopher Nancy Murphy, who has co-authored several works with Brown, takes a similar view, claiming that weve been misled into thinking words like mind and soul correspond to things in themselves.
- One way, according to Samuel Kimbriel, editor of The Resounding Soul: Reflections on the Metaphysics and Vivacity of the Human Person, is to talk about desire and to understand why, we have to return to the Greeks again.
@IainLJBrown: What would it mean for AI to have a soul?Read more here: https://t.co/wc8tuEMw7M#ArtificialIntelligence #AI… https://t.co/RuTqBGhIu6
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data