Bigdata, datascientist, datascience, machinelearning & much more…
Internet of Things News Tuesday, June 5
- 11 Big Data Courses Will Help You Become Top Data Scientist
- Mohamed Abuali, Ph.D. on LinkedIn: “Internet of Things #IoT is…
- 26 Best Machine Learning and Deep Learning Courses for 2018
- Make your career with highly valuable skills with these best big data courses and these will help you stay top in the industry on big data, data science, machine learning, deep learning, analytics and big data analytics.
- Best big data online certification courses listing displays the Best Course, Product Description, Rating, Students Enrolled as well as Products Image and Enroll Now Button to purchase the Courses from the website for your convenience.
- Description: Dive right in with 15+ hands-on examples of analyzing large data sets with Apache Spark, on your desktop or on Hadoop!
- Description: Dive right in with 20+ hands-on examples of analyzing large data sets with Apache Spark, on your desktop or on Hadoop!
- Description: A hands-on workout in Hadoop, MapReduce and the art of thinking parallel – – If you want to get another degree to develop yourself and make your career as a master of data scientist.
@ahmedjr_16: 11 #BigData Courses To Become Top #DataScientisthttps://t.co/yClYWc2MfC #DataScience #MachineLearning #ML #IoT… https://t.co/cbEWGOyrNs
@IoT_co: Internet of Things #IoT is making connections and providing insights through analytics for a smarter future. https://t.co/cyCN8V5zIs
- We did a lot of research and then came up with the Best Machine Learning Courses andBest Deep Learning Courses,Best Artificial Intelligence(AI) Courses for you, which will enhance your skills on advanced programming languages for instancePython, R, Deep Learning, Data Science, Neural Networks, Cluster Analysis, Scala, Spark 2.0 etc.; so…
- In technical terms, this course will help you find meaning from large data sets using various data mining, data science and machine learning techniques using Python.
- Read More:Review of Machine Learning Course A-Z: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science – – Description:This is also coming by the same two authors of the first one in this list; this Bestselling Course concentrates on Deep Learning.
- Description: Data science techniques for professionals and students learn the theory behind logistic regression and code in Python – – Description: Learn how to use Googles Deep Learning Framework TensorFlow with Python!
- Description: A down-to-earth, shy but confident take on machine learning techniques that you can put to work today – – Description: Ensemble Methods: Boosting, Bagging, Bootstrap, and Statistical Machine Learning for Data Science in Python – – Description: Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression,…
@ahmedjr_16: 26 Best #MachineLearning and #DeepLearning Courses for #DataScientists https://t.co/3GB0bh0EtX#AI… https://t.co/nwkpBJdFsd
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data