Bigdata, datascience, tokensale, ccn & much more…
Internet of Things News Sunday, June 3
- Big Data And The Future of Agriculture
- Blockchain Sensor Data Marketplace Data Broker DAO’s Token Sale Is Now Live
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, IoT3, CTO
- Big Data And The Future of Agriculture – – Over the last decade, through deployment of different kinds of sensors, regulators, and controller devices, there are data collection points all over an agricultural field.
- The review points out that big data in agriculture is not only about farming but involves the entire supply chain.
- One of the issues identified by the review is that there are many stakeholders involved in the implementation of big data applications in smart farming.
- The review looks at business processes within big data applications in agriculture by defining three areas of business processes:Farm Processes, Farm Management and Data Chain.
- According to the Review, many Startups are developing big data solutions and applications and are competing with the major agricultural multinational corporations.
@IainLJBrown: Big Data And The Future of AgricultureRead more here: https://t.co/pZjorZVSsv#BigData #DataScience… https://t.co/vcxyaRq2Q9
- Bitcoin Press Release: Worldwide marketplace for trading sensor data, DataBroker DAO, has started its public sale of DTX tokens today, 26th of April 2018, following a successful pre-sale event.
- 26th April, 2018, Dubai, UAE: A decentralized marketplace for sensor data, DataBroker DAO, has just kicked off its main token sale, enabling backers from across the globe full access to their native DTX token.
- The event has started today and is open for the public to acquire its DTX tokens at discounted rates.
- DataBroker DAO has already signed up with digital exchange Chankura to list their tokens a week after the sale ends, allowing public trading.
- Future stops include: – – DataBroker DAO gives a first of its kind trading place for data generated by ordinary people from their devices, such as mobiles and IoT gadgets, helping organizations ethically acquire data, and the public take back the power from their incumbent data.
@DataBrokerDAO: DataBroker DAO’s #TokenSale has been featured in #CCN! https://t.co/f21F4X3o87 Want to get involved? Find out mor… https://t.co/0jF9ZRb40j
- It would be better for businesses to sort out critical unique identification issues around their products and services to stage their data ready for conversion into IoT Products and IoT Services before playing at the bleeding edge of technology.
- The ownership of devices ceases to be important if you can own your IoT identity, can verify it and establish your own ecosystem of assets in Blockchain.
- The article above was developed based upon the work of The Ubiquity Open Standard Projecthttp://ubi-net.us/ – – It is imperative that Humanity does not leave the structure of Ubiquity (IoT) to businesses focused on a supremacy attitude to other Businesses (and their ecosystem products and services).
- Many of the Human interactions with Ubiquity will depend upon Situated Awareness and as such how human mind interpret and understand the complex information they are absorbing is critical to safe interaction and appropriation.
- For example Guided Interaction, existing websites offer guided interaction simplified cognitive pattern encapsulating a plethora of interacting technology and data systems: Shopping Basket This representation allows for distributed cognition > appropriation > cognitive pattern forming understand once a user has used a shopping basket they will understand how to use…
@UserExperienceU: #Open #IoT with #Blockchain #AI and #BigData #Futurist #IoT #BlockChain #Agile #DevOps https://t.co/CpADsibIXv https://t.co/vXdGDC4lNJ
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data