IOT News Wednesday, April 4 Decentralized blockchain applications, Decentralized cryptocurrency quotation, Standard american diet & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Bethereum (BTHR) – ICO Rating and Overview | ICOmarks
- Bethereum ICO – Get full information about Bethereum – ICO details, rating, (BTHR) token price, white paper, team and more.
- decentralized blockchain applications, decentralized cryptocurrency quotation, decentralized app execution, Crowd Virtual Machine, Crowd Virtual Machines
- The Keto Diet Might Boost Your Metabolism 10 Times More Than the Standard American Diet
- A new study shows that the ketogenic diet might boost your metabolism and burn more fat than the standard American diet.
- standard american diet, ketogenic diet, , ,
- One of the promising reasons I started learning rust is that it can be used to build modules for web using web-assembly. This blog post will cover how you can build a rust module and use it as…
- rust, rust modules, pub fn, pub fn subtract, rust programming
- Gamification elements, an easy-to-understand interface and simplicity in account creation and management distinguish Bethereum from other betting platforms.
- We use Ethereum technology to deliver the most common demands from sports betting, such as instant payouts, unlimited winnings and transparency in fund management.
- In addition to limitless scalability, the platform can also handle additional items such as eSports, fantasy sports and casino-type games.
- At the core of the platform is the Bether token, which will be used for all interactions.
- The initial token sale will distribute 1 billion tokens and the proceeds of these funds will be used to expand Bethereum, in addition to paying for operating costs.
- For the study, scientists took 30 adults who had been diagnosed with metabolic syndrome, a group of health conditions that increase the risk of developing heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.They then randomly put them in three groups: One group ate a ketogenic diet but didnt exercise, another ate a standard…
- Heres what they found: In 10 weeks, the group that was on the ketogenic diet had significant changes in their weight, body fat percentage, BMI, hemoglobin A1c (a test that measures a persons blood sugar), and ketones (the result of your body burning fat for energy).
- Once they reached dietary ketosis, their resting metabolic rate, which is the rate that your body body burns energy when youre not doing anything, was more than 10 times that of people who ate a standard diet.
- Carbs are generally replaced with fats, and its thought that this shifts your body into a metabolic state known as ketosis.The keto diet generally shuns sugar, processed foods, low-fat foods, grains and gluten, high-carb fruit, and vegetable oils.
- Still, the findings are definitely worth thinking about if you’ve been mulling over going keto.The article The Ketogenic Diet Might Burn 10 Times More Fat Than The Standard American Diet originally appeared on Womens Health.
- Lets run it: do cargo run – You should get an output similar to this: – web git:(master) cargo run – Compiling web v0.1.0 Finished dev [unoptimized + debuginfo] target(s) in 0.39 secs – Running `target/debug/web` – 4 – 2 = 2 – 4 + 2 = 6 – 4…
- rs – web.wasm and then JS + wasm – output – To do this lets install few dependencies first: – rustup update – rustup target add wasm32-unknown-unknown – cargo install –git will install a compiler target wasm32 which will be used to natively compile our rust file to wasm format….
- run cargo build –target wasm32-unknown-unknown –release – You should get an output like this: – web git:(master) cargo build –target wasm32-unknown-unknown –release – Compiling web v0.1.0 Finished release [optimized] target(s) in 0.73 secs4.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data