IOT News Tuesday, April 3 Iot product, Iot products, Telegram & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, User Experience, HCD | #IoT #Products for the IoT #Economy, its all about #Productization
- IoT Product, iot products, IoT Product Ecosystem, ,
- Telegram, Bethereum,
- Sponsorship Opportunities Open | @CloudEXPO #AI #CloudNative #DevOps #Serverless #FinTech | @CloudExpo
- Cloud Computing
- New York, New York City, cloud computing, Expo Hall, Digital Transformation
- An IoT Product is pervasive (accessible anywhere on any device, platform and mental model) and modular, designed to be portable, while maintaining all the associated complex information, languages and cultural context, findability, regulatory compliance and trace route for quality, feedback and development.
- An IoT Product comes from an IoT Product Ecosystem that has both directly related bolt-on and ancillary upgrades and other domain related tangible and intangibleProducts and Services.
- Though not always evident when first launched to the customers an IoT Product will have planned financial or gain attributes.
- IoT products are often found through Big Data projects in a data exchange betweendifferent business seeking to extend the value of their current data.
- There are two aspects of creating an IoT Product, the Product Ecosystem and the IoT Product, which are combined in IoT Productization.
- As it has gone from fantasy to the first inklings of reality… – – How to Sponsor CloudEXPO New York CloudEXPO | DXWorldEXPO are the world’s most influential, independent events where Cloud Computing was coined and where technology buyers and vendors meet to experience and discuss the big picture of…
- CloudEXPO | DXWorldEXPO are the world’s most influential, independent events where Cloud Computing was coined and where technology buyers and vendors meet to experience and discuss the big picture of Digital Transformation and all of the strategies, tactics, and tools they need to realize their goals.
- Bill Schmarzo, author of Big Data: Understanding How Data Powers Big Business and Big Data MBA: Driving Business Strategies with Data Science, is responsible for setting the strategy and defining the Big Data service offerings and capabilities for EMC Global Services Big Data Practice.
- He’s written several white papers, is an avid blogger and is a frequent speaker on the use of Big Data and data science to power the organization’s key … Bill Schmarzo, author of Big Data: Understanding How Data Powers Big Business and Big Data MBA: Driving Business Strategies with Data…
- He’s written several white papers, is an avid blogger and is a frequent speaker on the use of Big Data and data science to power the organization’s key … – – In his general session at 21st Cloud Expo, Greg Dumas, Calligos Vice President and G.M. of US operations, discussed…
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data