IOT News Monday, April 2 User experience, Customer experience, Main token sale & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, IoT3, CX | #Customer #desire leads #disruptive #innovation
- user experience, customer experience, user experience meeting, User Experience user, experience Design Digital
- DataBroker DAO announces its first exchange — CoinFalcon
- We’re happy to announce the first exchange to list our DTX token upon release after the main token sale. CoinFalcon, a smaller European cryptocurrency exchange based in the United Kingdom, will also…
- main token sale, CoinFalcon, European cryptocurrency exchange, DataBroker DAO community, EUR worth
- How Emerging Technologies Are Impacting Industries – The Startup –
- This article serves as a briefing on how various industries can strategically utilize emerging technologies in and around the world today. This is not an exhaustive list, but rather an introduction…
- smart contracts, Additional reading, continuously compiled data, incorruptible digital ledger, Blockchain-based smart contracts
- A great deal of effort is being spent on customer experience and user experience that misses the point, experience is about desire, not process or proposed the concept of psychological hedonism, which asserts that the fundamental motivation of all human action is the desire for pleasure.
- There is a huge study in this area but that not the focus here, if we can agree that desire is a key driver in behaviour how iscustomer experience and user experience meeting this central requirement?
- In accepting the above we open the digital realm to a fundamentalunderstanding that changes the paradigm from understood and herded users into a much wilder and complex behavioural model that explains why user experience and customer consultancy is not scaleable or easily globalised.
- Many of the current bunch of disruptive innovations are technology lead, where people have attributed their desires to the capabilities and experiences provided.
- Engaging customers in desire based research with a sub focus on a concept like banking as a counterpoint enables the target audience to create the disruption rather than be disaffected they become the leaders of productrevolutions.
- CoinFalcon, a smaller European cryptocurrency exchange based in the United Kingdom, will also be running a battle to give away 10.000 EUR worth of DTX to top traders on the exchange.
- DataBroker DAO community may be curious about CoinFalcon, so in this blogpost we spotlight the more important features of this exchange.
- CoinFalcons goal is to provide fast, straightforward exchange of cryptocurrencies, initially allowing the purchase of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and IOTA with a range of trading pairs.
- The disadvantages of CoinFalcon as an exchange are that it is not open to users from a number of countries, including the United States.
- CoinFalcon vs. DataBrokerDAOThe community can look forward to DataBroker DAO debut in the early June after the main token sale, the right date is still to be determined but will be clearly communicated through all our social channels.
- Technology DefinitionsArtificial IntelligenceA branch of computer science that creates intelligent machines, which can perform activities such as speech recognition, learning, planning, and problem solving.
- Machine learninga core subfield of AIprovides the ability for systems to cognitively learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data