IOT News Saturday, March 31 Databroker dao, San francisco, Artificial intelligence & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Hitting the road with DataBroker DAO! – DataBrokerDAO –
- The roadshow for the DataBroker DAO token sale got underway this past week and what a start! We have been well received in San Francisco and Vilnius in the past week and have had some great results…
- DataBroker DAO, San Francisco, DAO token sale, DataBroker DAO fan, Fintech World Blockchain/ICO
- How Fintech and Key Industries Impacted by Artificial Intelligence | Multilingual Search Engine Optimization
- The industrial revolution and technologial are already happening and not in 20 or 50 years. Explore how Fintech and key Industries Impacted by artificial Intelligence technology.
- artificial intelligence, AI, AI technology, ,
- DataBroker DAO
- databroker dao, IoT sensor data, , ,
- Hitting the road with DataBroker DAO!The roadshow for the DataBroker DAO token sale got underway this past week and what a start!
- We have been well received in San Francisco and Vilnius in the past week and have had some great results that validate both our business model and our token economics.
- Matthew Van Niekerk (CEO DataBroker DAO), Vince Kohli (Startup judge mentor MIT, Berkley, Stanford)On Saturday, we didnt take the stage but met some great folks at the Draper University hosted Fintech World Blockchain/ICOs event in San Mateo and got to check out the great decor at the Hero City.
- The 25K EURO prize money that we took home for DataBroker DAO will go to great use in getting us further along on the product roadmap.
- Mago Tsanajev (Content Marketing) collecting the prize after winning 2nd place in the pitch competition.In addition to the great response and reception of DBDAO in both San Francisco and Vilnius this week, are also getting some fantastic reviews: – 4.6/5 stars on Track ICO starts on ICO Marks stars on…
- Artificial intelligence (AI) has been gaining recognition among investors and executives in various industries worldwide.
- AI technologies such as: speech recognition, natural language processing, deep learning and machine learning have impacted key industries during recent years despite the fact that certain companies have been trying to create fear from A.I and robotics.
- The stream media and some A.I tech journalists noticed my efforts and helped with increasing awareness about the benefits of artificial intelligence and robotics.
- Industries such as tourism, travel, retail, BFSI, media, advertising, digital marketing, web security, IT, telecommunication, hospitality etc. need to process large quantities of data and this is done by artificial intelligence , machine learning, data processing and deepmind.
- Almost every major player in the AI field has either launched or is still developing health care solutions using A.I and machine learning technology.
- Global market for local data.
- DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data.
- As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data, Databroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams.
- If you have Telegram, you can view and join – – DataBroker DAO right away.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data