IOT News Monday, March 26 Search engine, Search engine optimization, Sql & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- How AI and Machine Learning Will Impact Content in SEO | Multilingual Search Engine Optimization
- Someone asked me on Twitter about how A.I and machine learning will impact content in search engine optimization (SEO). Explore my answer in this article.
- search engine, search engine optimization, user experience, Google, AI search algorithm
- 8 Best SQL Courses Online To Advance Your Career | JA Directives
- If you are a SQL developer, we’ve no doubt that you spent countless hours assisting your organization gaining quicker access to the data according to needs to solve complex problems and exploring new business opportunities. Here is the list of best SQL courses online to help you impress your current or a potential…
- SQL, best SQL courses, SQL courses online, sql developer, best SQL online
- Big Data Driven Smart Transportation: the Underlying Story of IoT Transformed Mobility
- Growing of smart IoT has generated many major impacts on transportation development, of which one underlying big story is the thriving of big data driven smart transportation nowadays. We are moving from IT to data technology (DT) time, and we are entering a “results driven” era in transportation. A
- big data, big data analytics, , ,
- Google Rankbrain for instance is an AI search algorithm with incredible ability to analyze search results and deliver more applicable search results for users.
- In the bid to enhance user experience, RankBrain construes the environment from which the content exists and then offers pages that renders the result of search query with a content which is the closest answer to that search query.
- This is why Google search engine created an algorithm to spot a better mobile sites free from pop ups and ads.
- These A.I content marketing tools can help marketers to create content that search engines love.
- In fact many online magazines and newspapers are using these kind of AI tools and feed search engines especially Google with information.
- Description: Become an In-demand SQL Master by creating complex databases and building reports through real-world projects – – Description: A course youll actually finish!
- This SQL course taught by a Product Manager and Senior Marketing Data Analyst – – Description: Dont just learn the SQL Language, Become Job-Ready and Launch Your Career as a Certified Oracle SQL Developer!
- Description: A comprehensive course to teach you how to complete SQL queries using Microsoft SQL Server and the T-SQL language.
- Description: Learn how to develop SAP HANA Database Skills using SQL & SQL Scripting – – Description: Learn Both SQL Server & PostgreSQL By Doing.
- Enhance Your Data Analytics Career With Real World Data Science – – Exercises – – Description: SQL that will get you hired SQL for Business Analysis, Marketing, and Data Management – – If youre considering amanagement path or looking to become another type of data specialist, doing any of the…
- Growing of smart IoT has generated many major impacts on transportation development, of which one underlying big story is the thriving of big data driven smart transportation nowadays.
- Many concurrent novel technologies and employments have emerged within the big data driven smart mobility ecosystem, emanating from the transportation needs of different stakeholders for better safety, reliability, sustainability, and automation.
- The big data driven smart public transportation influences both automated and human decision-making, which has clearly played a big part in re-energizing public transport network, and has offered plenty of opportunities to improve the public transportation experience with improved reliability and safety.
- The state-of-the-art transportation control systems could combine big data analytics with distributed scalable optimization technologies for a significant reduction in transportation time and emission, such as the smart traffic signal control system that has achieved improvements of over 25% reductions in travel times, over 40% reductions in idle time, and…
- For pedestrian and bicyclists, big data analytics has led to many multimode transportation improvements, where new hierarchical framework classifier has increased the overall accuracy of classifying transportation modes to make pedestrian and bicyclists have better experiences.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data