IOT News Sunday, March 25 Karl smith, Iot karl smith, Fixy network & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, User Experience, CTO | #UX #IoT and #Blockchain with #KarlSmith of Paradigm Interactions Inc
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards User Experience, CTO, RBS.
- karl smith, iot karl smith, digital transformation ethnographics, user stories UX, Mobility User Experience
- Embrace Cryptocurrency Mainstream Adoption with Fixy Network
- With constant news exposure surrounding cryptocurrency occuring everyday, the media steadily bring awareness of its existence to the minds of the public. The question of whether mainstream adoption…
- fixy network, fixy tokens, , ,
- 17 Best IT Training and Certification Courses Online in 2018 | JA Directives
- Did you learn anything new to boost your career? If you didn’t then have a look at these best IT training and certification courses online and it will help
- BEST SELLER, AWS Certified Solutions, AWS Certified Developer, Red Hat Certified, ratings
- UX, IoT, and Blockchain with CEO Karl Smith of Paradigm Interactions Inc. podcast paradigminov8 CassieC007 – – Karl Smith is an inventor of open network UbiNET which he has patented and a holistic transformation consultant more involved with how humans have to deal with technology than thetechnologyitself.
- Karl Smith is also former Global Head of Mobility User Experience at Accenture and Partner (founder), Global Head of Digital Design at Wipro Digital, current Chairman of the Human Centered Design Society and has relaunched or launched Design as a USP in several global enterprises.
- Karl has always been fascinated by how technology can augment the lives of humans, his desire was not to build things that humans already do but to find out how technology could evolve all human experience.
- Heis still looking for the Gene Roddenberry future today where humanity pulls together and projects all of us the next stage of evolution.
- Transformation is at core of this evolution; hes highly engaged in Ubiquity or the IoT as it is a gateway point.
- Knowing More About Fixy Network – Fixy Network is a blockhain based application which assists newcomer investors to enter the world of cryptocurrency and facilitates people to use cryptocurrency in daily life.
- It offers various services such as decentralized exchange and marketplace, ease of crypto to FIAT (vice versa) conversion, and built-in app games to engage and reward the Fixy Network community in an exciting way.
- FXY tokens will be used in the platform to create OTC trade sessions with smart contract, advertisement payments, listings of new merchants/brands, and listing of new/upcoming cryptocurrencies on fixy network.
- Here are some exciting key features of Fixy Network: – OTC (Over the Counter) and Smart Contract-assisted Exchange – FixyApp OTC exchange feature illustrationThe fixy OTC exchange feature will let users trade their cryptocurrencies with counter party without fees.
- They may purchase popular cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCC while joining the Fixy Network immediately.
- If you didnt then have a look at thesebest IT training and certification courses onlineand it will help you skyrocket your career for the upcoming competitive days.
- Thus we have organized the best IT training and certification courseswhich includes the Best Course, Product Description, Ratings, number of Students Enrolled as well as Products Image and a Call to Action to purchase the Courses from the respective learning platforms or websites for your convenience.
- This AWS online course is for you – – Description: Want to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Exam?
- Description: The complete course available on the Microsoft Azure updated developer exam and certification.
- Description: A complete course to prepare students to pass Ciscos NEW CCENT certification / ICND1 (100-105) – – Description: The Former Salesforce Developer 401 Certification is Now Platform App Builder Build Apps and Get Certified.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data