IOT News Saturday, March 24 Iot, Cognition patterns, Social media & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, IoT3, CTO | #Open #IoT with #Blockchain #AI and #BigData
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards IoT3, CTO, RBS.
- IoT, cognition patterns, IoT Products, IoT Services, shopping basket
- Supercharge Your Social Media Marketing With Artificial Intelligence | Multilingual Search Engine Optimization
- Both artificial intelligence and social media marketing have substantial benefits and growth potency. Explore some tips here.
- social media, social media marketing, social media platforms, artificial intelligence,
- Smart IoT in Transit Service: the Gateway to Improve Public Transportation
- Smart Internet of Things (IoT) in transit service has public transits connected to the networks accessible via internet. The networks connect to each other also the external environment to share data picked up by sensors on the transits themselves, offering many benefits to improve public transporta
- smart iot, public transit, public transportation, smart IoT connectivity, smart IoT access
- It would be better for businesses to sort out critical unique identification issues around their products and services to stage their data ready for conversion into IoT Products and IoT Services before playing at the bleeding edge of technology.
- The ownership of devices ceases to be important if you can own your IoT identity, can verify it and establish your own ecosystem of assets in Blockchain.
- The article above was developed based upon the work of The Ubiquity Open Standard Projecthttp://ubi-net.us/ – – It is imperative that Humanity does not leave the structure of Ubiquity (IoT) to businesses focused on a supremacy attitude to other Businesses (and their ecosystem products and services).
- Many of the Human interactions with Ubiquity will depend upon Situated Awareness and as such how human mind interpret and understand the complex information they are absorbing is critical to safe interaction and appropriation.
- For example Guided Interaction, existing websites offer guided interaction simplified cognitive pattern encapsulating a plethora of interacting technology and data systems: Shopping Basket This representation allows for distributed cognition > appropriation > cognitive pattern forming understand once a user has used a shopping basket they will understand how to use…
- Companies address numerous stakeholders through the use of social media marketing including existing and prospective customers, existing and prospective workers, journalists, bloggers and the general public.
- On a strategic level, social media marketing involves the management of the execution of a marketing campaign, governance, setting the scope (e.g., more active or passive use) and the establishment of a firms preferred social media culture and tone.
- Both artificial intelligence and social media marketing are receiving lots of attention these days due to their substantial benefits and growth potency.
- The artificial intelligence is beginning to change the entire image of social media marketing and paid social media advertising.
- If you dont include the correct algorithm in your social media marketing tool which is designed with artificial intelligence, then you will fail gettingany return from your marketing campaigns.
- Smart IoT enables transit authorities to support real-time route, schedule management and service information on vehicles and in bus depots, to provide passengers the option to pay fares with credit cards and to validate bus passes, and even to develop contingency plans or make alternative rides for the area with…
- Moreover, the traffic and transit data analytics from smart connected public transportation systems can deliver warning and notifications of an unexpected event, real-time vehicle tracking, and even personalized travel information help to passengers.
- The smart IoT driven improvement in public transportation system will encourage more people to commute with public transit and to drive cars less time and less often, leading to not only the less congested cities to us, but also a great reduction in harmful carbon dioxide gas emissions that damage…
- Advocate of Smart IoT in transit service will continue to improve public transportation in reliability, safety and sustainability.
- More transit authorities utilize smart IoT, the better the public transportation is, therefore more people will choose to travel with public transportation, and more sustainable cities we will have.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data