IOT News Wednesday, March 14 Iot automation hardware, Iot h/w users, & more…
- This approach enables the end user to setup custom triggers or actions – – applicable to that same device, or even to any peripheral device connected to the – – same hardware users Adosia account.
- To effectively disrupt – – ad-tech, Adosia intends to pair our proven ad serving and front-end placement – – technologies with high-speed blockchain based measurement and targeting – – mechanisms that require the performance of third generation cryptocurrency platforms.
- Ad Tech, Internet of Things (IoT) and the Adosia Token (ADO) – – – – – – – – – – – – Adosia IoT products will be – – initially released in form of – – open hardware hobby kits, with – – each product line then transitioning -…
- This approach enables the end user to setup custom triggers or actionsapplicable to that same device, or even to any peripheral device connected to thesame hardware users Adosia account.
- To effectively disruptad-tech, Adosia intends to pair our proven ad serving and front-end placementtechnologies with high-speed blockchain based measurement and targetingmechanisms that require the performance of third generation cryptocurrency platforms.The initial token value is 1 ETH = 12500 ADOAccepted currencies: ETHToken distribution: Begins April 16th 2018
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data