IOT News Thursday, March 8 Asset sales ubinet-p-token, Issues thingcoin, Leonardo da vinci & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, Usability, Research | #ubinetus has released 200 #UbiNETcToken
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards Usability, Research, Experian.
- Asset sales UbiNET-p-Token, issues ThingCoin, fixed asset price, current structure, unique id
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, Creative, CIO | 20 questions about the life and experience of #KarlSmith
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards Creative, CIO, Tesco Bank.
- Leonardo da Vinci, Centered Design Society, specialist recruitment company, User Experience, wide experience
- Arcona is the most massive AR ICO – Arcona AR Ecosystem –
- There is quite a frequent confusion in general understanding and use of the terms of Virtual and Augmented Reality, at least when it comes to the Arcona project perception. To make it clearer “to…
- Augmented Reality, Arcona project perception, adjusts real environment, real visual parts, computerized imaginary world
- #ubinetus has released 200 #UbiNETcToken which issue #ThingCoin at a fixed asset price of $500,000 the #Fiat raised will be used to build the first fully functioning @UbiNET this is costed as being $100,000,000.
- To note interest respond here http://bit.ly/2rP3Gfp #Crypto #FCFSthe current structure is; – – ThingCoin Data management of unique id = 100,000,000 for building the first system, they will be issued by manufactures so there will be Trillions of them ultimately – – Asset sales UbiNET-p-Token from Central Release, a secondary…
- This edition of 20 Questions is with Karl Smith; CEO of Paradigm Interactions and an acknowledged leader in the field of Human-Centered Design, User Experience and Usability.
- I think our business world is at last understanding that a wide experience is highly valuable, the T shaped person being the current terminology.
- For me Leonardo da Vinci did not just have a diverse experiences he could link them together to get a 360-degree view from any single starting point.
- It was the presentation of the solution to them, there were a couple of other people from the consultancy side, the client agreed and signed off the solution during the meeting.
- He has a wide experience in management consultancy and digital technology and has been honoured by the British Computer Society for his eminence in IT leadership over the last 15 years with a Fellowship.
- Arcona is the most massive ARICOThere is quite a frequent confusion in general understanding and use of the terms of Virtual and Augmented Reality, at least when it comes to the Arcona project perception.
- So, Augmented Reality (AR) kind of adjusts real environment by adding graphics, sounds, haptic components and sometimes even smells to the natural world as it exists.
- As for Virtual Reality, it gives the user a lasting feeling of being inside of some computerized imaginary world.
- It gives an opportunity to embed the users installations remotely in any location on the planet allowing to build entire worlds integrated into the real environment.
- Our business model is based on the promotion and development of new technologies in the field of Augmented Reality for real life projects that include advertising, construction, landscaping and tourism.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data