IOT News Tuesday, March 6 Interaction investment investment, Human thinking patterns, Self-driving cars & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, Creative, Research | #SXSW #Submission #Cognition #Clash in The #Internet of #Things
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards Creative, Research, Experian.
- interaction investment investment, human thinking patterns, human logic models, digital transformation ethnographics, experience Design Digital
- Interview: How Connected Cars Can Learn from Fintech
- In May, after nearly 10 years and a 147,000 miles, I sold my 2008 Mazda CX-9. It was a great car for me and my family. Our new car is a truck, the Ram 2500. I…
- self-driving cars, global remote payments, connected cars ecosystem, mobile security, custom car applications
- Karl Smith Experience Consultant, Karl Smith, CIO | HTTP Error Code 418 I’m a teapot
- The professional skills, insights and knowledge of Karl Smith from 1989 onwards Karl Smith, CIO, Tesco Bank.
- karl smith, Karl Smith Experience, iot karl smith, Copyright Karl Smith,
- This cognitive landscape is inhabited by associated experiences that gel human behaviour and machine interfaces through, touch, mouse and keyboard.
- The diversification of these touch points and multi-point human logic models clash and derail human thinking patterns.
- What is the problem, its simple enough for machine to machine communication why is there an issue with humans in this machine landscape?
- If humans are enabled by digital, do we still need attributed thinking to understand interactive artefacts, can they just be something new?
- If human multi-tasking in a machine landscape desirable if each system operates differently what impact is there in the real world?
- For that we turned to Sam Shawki, the founder and chief executive officer of MagicCube, a digital mobile security start-up located in Silicon Valley.
- We asked him about connected cars, mobile security, and whats in store for the future.
- When people talk about connected cars and especially self-driving cars, many worry about the safety around driving, without immediately thinking about the security behind all of the connections that are required for the connected cars infrastructure to thrive.
- The beauty of such experience is that the financial industries historically pioneered other industries like aerospace and connected cars, and established standards that other industries adopt.
- While running global remote payments for Visa, which was under the digital and innovation side of the business, Visa and MasterCard created tokenization and figured out how to secure those tokens by asking device makers like Apple to house the tokens in their hardware.
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data