IOT News Saturday, March 3 User experience, Iot data deluge, Open iot & more…
IOT News TLDR / Table of Contents
- The IoT User Experience Urgency
- As we evolve toward a software-defined world, there’s a new user experience urgency emerging. That’s because the definition of “user” is going to be…
- user experience, IoT data deluge, IoT user experience, competitiveness. Ops data, user experience urgency
- #IoT People in #London – Paradigm Interactions
- open IoT, Global Consultancies, smart people, in-house teams, Independent Consultant
- Earn Loyalty with a Sales to Service Handoff
- sales-to-service handoff, washing machine, current washing machine, Automotive sales professionals, non-commission-based pay plan
- Making Sense of The Money in Cryptocurrencies – All The Internet Of Things
- The most comprehensive & up to date source of IoT news
- low-cost monthly subscription, Popular Entries page, credit card information, IoT news, James Chevalier
- Center For Performance Improvement – Leadership Training
- Number 1 Automotive Retail Training | “The OEM Choice” | Service Advisor Training | Exceptional Facilitation | In-Dealership Process Specialists
- vast cross section, actionable leadership journey, amazing leadership program, completely different professions, Terrific facilitators
- IT Ops, which are increasingly becoming a part of DevOps teams, can learn from and share their experiences with data management and analytics teams as well as business teams.
- It makes sense to bring application governance and data governance together because they share a common goal: ensuring that users have access to the highest quality data at the point of decision to optimize business outcomes and mitigate risks.
- The Path to ROI and Risk Management Objectives – – This environment necessitates communication and collaboration among IT and business teams to proactively anticipate, identify and resolve application performance and user experience problems.
- Multiple studies, including ours and the annual Puppet Labs State of DevOps report confirm that companies taking a strategic approach to user experience and application performance outperform their respective peer groups in financial metrics and market performance.
- By capturing data from embedded sensors and applying advanced analytics to provide customers using their equipment with deeper insights, they could close out what will become the lions share of the IoT user experience market.
- So Im putting this list together of some really smart people Ive come across recently as we all work towards making the open IoT a reality.
- This is a personal list and not exhaustive.
- Imagine you have a major appliance like a washing machine thats stopped working.
- It could be and in many cases, SHOULD be the experience a customer receives from the car dealership.
- The Sales to Service HandoffThe sales-to-service handoff that you know is when your customers have bought a new vehicle and youre introducing them to the dealership.
- The customer feels immediate loyalty.
- Theres an excellent chance the customer will repair their vehicle today and come back to you soon to find a new one.
- Help support the best source of IoT news on the web – – This site was created by James Chevalier in 2010, and has remained self-funded since then.
- You can help support the site by signing up for a low-cost monthly subscription.
- In return for your contribution: – – The price of the subscription is $2 per month (USD).
Top IOT Courses
Internet of Things (IoT) Automation using Raspberry Pi 2 (1,358 students enrolled)By Venkatesh Varadachari
- Read the raw temperature of the multiple sensors using Linux command.
- Program the sensors to display the updated temperature after a delay of every 10 seconds.
- Receive an automated email alert when the temperature crosses a certain limit.
- Connect the sensors to an open source cloud and access the temperature in a web dashboard from anywhere.
- Retrieve the complete month statistics by visiting the web portal.
Start the Internet of Things (IoT) from scratch (96 students enrolled)By Dr. Kobkiat Saraubon
- Build your own IoT projects using NodeMCU based on Arduino platform
- Write programs to control your hardware
- Connect your IoTs to cloud services to store/process/share some data