Ethereum News Monday, April 2 Easter/passover holiday weekend, Super sweet deal, Okoin token reserve & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- GET PTM TOKENS FOR ONLY 7 CENTS!
- Easter/Passover holiday weekend, super sweet deal, great music available.🎧🎧🎼, ETH, PTM
- OKOIN at a Profit of 44% as ETH Price Drop – OKOin.io –
- Today, the exchange rate of Ethereum (ETH) is $389. The price of the coin falls. And, to compensate its drop, we “freeze” the exchange rate in the OKOIN project at the level of 1 ETH = $700. This…
- OKOIN token reserve, Ethereum price drop, exchange rate fluctuations, VR Casino OKO, private party OKO
- BTC Breaks Back Over $7,000 As Crypto Markets Continue To See Slow Growth
- Crypto markets are decidedly in the green today, with BTC over the $7,000 price point and ETH close to $400
- All that means is that the price of PTM fluctuates with the price of ETH.
- ETH is currently discounted at nearly 50% from 800$ value it was at the start of Potentiam ICO.
- The first 500 contributors to contribute at least .5 ETH will receive a 50% bonus on their purchase!!
- Contribute now to make catch this super sweet deal and accumulate PTM for an absolute rock bottom price!
- **Only first 500 contributors will receive this deal – – **You must contribute at least .5 ETH to qualify – – We are now accepting other means of participating in the token sale.
- OKOIN at a Profit of 44% as ETH PriceDropToday, the exchange rate of Ethereum (ETH) is $389.
- And, to compensate its drop, we freeze the exchange rate in the OKOIN project at the level of 1 ETH = $700.
- What does this mean for you personally?This means that at the current rate at the exchanges you can buy almost 2 times more OKOIN tokens and as a result: – You are protected from the Ethereum price drop, because OKOIN tokens are backed by physical goods and services of the…
- At the time of entering the exchanges, the OKOIN token will have a fixed price of $9.20, which does not depend on the current exchange rate fluctuations.You can earn 2 times more on the affiliate program and get a VIP ticket to a private party OKO Stars.You can create your…
- Use it to your own advantage withOKOIN!BUY OKOIN!
- BTC is currently trading at around $7,131, up a little more than 5 percent over at 24 hour period to press time.
- Vechain (VEN), a Blockchain-based supply chain enhancement platform, has seen some of the highest gains this week, as South Koreas largest crypto exchange Bithumb added the Vechain token to its listing.
- Also contributing to Vechains price rise is the re-confirmation of an earlier announced partnership with the BMW Startup Garage which was thrown into doubt by a tweet from BMWs official Twitter on March 20.
- However, BMW Startup Garage confirmed the partnership on March 31 on Twitter, sending Vechains price back up.
- VEN is currently up by more than 20 percent over a 24 hour period, trading at around $2.75 by press time.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications