Ethereum News Sunday, April 1 Broadcast tv, Way broadcast tv, Render farmers & more…
Ethereum News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Are You There Larry King? It’s Us, TV-TWO — The Future Of Television
- Ok, so this reads like an open letter to the King. Larry King. And it is. But it’s more than that. It’s a call to arms, aimed at anyone who wants to change the way broadcast TV works, and create a…
- broadcast TV, way broadcast TV, value-driven ecosystem, internet-connected Smart TV, Smart TV app
- A new opportunity for render farmers – PEP Network –
- A new Blockchain protocol is on the way along with a fresh revenue opportunity for render farmers. And Mobigraph is leading the charge. Here’s what is on the anvil. Since 2015, Mobigraph has been at…
- render farmers, PEP Network, rogue render farmers, ,
- Mocha Token Airdrop Free 2000 MCH
- airdrop inclusion, MCH, tweet, Twitter, forms
- With a platform thats been staring us in the face for the last few yearsthe internet-connected Smart TVand a new technology thats already disrupting a number of other out-of-sync industries: the blockchain.
- At TV-TWO, our mission is to use the Ethereum blockchain to create a value-driven ecosystem that benefits advertisers, viewers, and content creators.
- Basically our algorithm-powered tech learns what each individual viewer enjoys watching, and tailors the TV-TWO apps output to their personal preferences; meaning everyone sees the kind of shows they enjoy.
- So, advertisers use tokens to buy ads, get a better deal because they know the audience watching is interested in what theyre selling, and viewers get a share for watching each ad.
- The money that viewers earn from watching ads is partly passed onto content creators in our ecosystem.
- Mobigraph is building a decentralized ecosystemthe Personalized Expressive Platform or PEP Networkof graphic artists, developers, and render farmers to offset the current challenges in volume production of personalized and expressive digital content.
- But Mobigraphs new PEP Network is designed to offset this exact challengeand it plans to engage render farmers to this end.
- Blockchain technology will be at the core of this content exchange, allowing – Content ownership and copyright protection for artistsRuntime personalization of content by consumersFacilitation of custom app integration and access to content market place for developersAnd a distributed rendering capability that utilizes idle CPU and GPU from render farmersAnd…
- What next?To this end, Mobigraph is also building a new Blockchain protocola self-governing network of render farmers that enables fair treatment of render farmers.
- In summary, Mobigraphs Blockchain protocol will safeguard the interests of everyone associated with the PEP Network, including artists, developers, users, and of course, render farmers.
- 1-Follow us on Twitter our pinned us on Telegram https://t.me/mochatoken – – We ask that you please truthfully and accurately fill out the information below to reserve your spot in the airdrop.
- All forms will be background checked upon completion to verify authenticity.
- Any and all individuals found violating/falsifying forms will be terminated from airdrop inclusion.
Top Ethereum Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications